Author Topic: Run Forest Run  (Read 3949 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2005, 10:39:50 AM »
seems to me every member of your squad now pokes and jibes at me in the same way as ony one person did.

You are the one who came into the lions den with open wounds. Ones you just refuse to let heal.

You had the first post that started it all... Did you think no one would refute you're bullchit statements?

I see your kind every day. The kind when they see a bar fight they'll run across the bar floor swinging then run back in the corner. Its when they get finnaly cracked in the face they start screaming holly hell about how unfair it was to take a swing at him.

No one is threatening you. Just stfu already or take what's thrown back at you like the rest of us do from you.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2005, 10:48:15 AM »
That wasn't a threat, Bat.  I'm trying to be nice here, as I have never had anything against you personally.  I still don't.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2005, 10:56:06 AM »
i think you will find that it was me taking everything thrown at me from you at first. with no provocation.

the only provocation i have given is not being like you. being different.

not being afraid to make a statement even if i know it wont be widely accepted or even thought about.  possibly not even read correctly.

you alone morph saw a pawn that you could push down to lift yourself up that little bit further. I never claim to be perfect. i neveer claim to be better than you.

From day 1 of encountering you it was 'bad teeth' this and 'we saved your butts in ww2' that all the time.

I took it.

then it became more personal. you started working little games and traps to make me your subject of the day.

"How could I rip on someone today to make me feel good, oh, there's batfink that stoopid brit who speaks his mind and therefore is always up for being wound up."

at first it might have been funny.

i would laugh, and return the insults. but thats when it got ugly.

soon as i said anything about your country (you said enough about mine) I'm an Ameri-basher.  this board and player base being largly American, that was an easy one to stick.

ya know, this stuff is normal.

after a while though, you just became vile and bitter and totaly lacking in wit or humour towards me.

and all the while i am trying to make ya see that i dont want to have enemies and i dont want to argue.

But, screw it, in the end i learn to treat you with the disrespect and lack of class you treated me with.

and of course because of that you take a step back now (behind your gang, who all chip in when ever they can, much like that bar room brawl description of yours morph.) and make me look like the antagonist when i am merely the defender of myself.

go figure fools, i swore not to waste time arguing with 'you people' (to coin morpheus) so let it be known that i love aces high, i love the community one the whole, i love the fights and if i wasnt really enjoying every minute of my subscription why would i continue to pay it?

add those to my 'original statements'.....or ....what was it.....'vile puke that i speak'

lol

bat
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2005, 10:58:21 AM »
But, screw it, in the end i learn to treat you with the disrespect and lack of class you treated me with.

Then stop crying to mommy when the mud you toss around gets on you. I have no sympathy for you.

go figure fools, i swore not to waste time arguing with 'you people' (to coin morpheus)

Seems to me the time it took you to type the above declaration was a waste of time. Or did you plan on starting after you wrote that?

and of course because of that you take a step back now

Who's stepping back? Who told them to come here and post? Not me... They do that on their own accord. I dont care if they agree with me or not. You've gone completely whacko. I've got something against Europeans ? Oh really? Is that why I'm so interested in and trying to plan on going to visit furball in the near future? So he can give me a tour of a country I hate? LOL get over yourself man...
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 11:03:50 AM by Morpheus »

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2005, 11:03:42 AM »
you miss the point, fisherman bob, i will still reply if i see fit.

i just give up thinking anything i write will be taken seriously.

aces high was my first internet community ever.

i was a rookie to the net 2 years ago.

i never realised it was populated by such a large number of jackoff's
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2005, 11:05:53 AM »
i never realised it was populated by such a large number of jackoff's

Pot: Hi Kettle

Kettle: Heya' Pot

Pot: Hey you're black.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2005, 11:08:09 AM »
boring.

uninspired.

thoughtless.

sad.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2005, 11:10:00 AM »
why discribe to me your life?

I already know. :aok

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2005, 11:11:29 AM »
dredilock, i have tried to boom in zoom in point and click planes but it is so boring. I seriously wish i could find the fun and excitement of going up-stalling-coming back down shooting & missing- going back up and rinse and repeating. It is just boring to me, same with buff flying.

I fly spit but have been forced to fly planes such as the lala, jug, f4u's, and tempest. I like my cannons and suck so i run out of perks fast. I am just spoiled because when i first came to the game i was told to get the spit, and when i went to MA it was otd slow "easy mode planes" as the B&Z sissys like to say.

It used to be there was a furball with otd turn planes with the B7Z girl scouts picking everyone they could and the toolshed hero base capturing girls would go do that somewhere else on the map. but now they seem to take the base the furball is at. and the furballs have been nothing but 109s, 190,s lalas, f4u's, and other B&Z planes. I have resorted to HOing everything because as soon as i get position they run.

so my question is where have all the turn and burn furballers gone?

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2005, 11:16:07 AM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
You are the one who came into the lions den with open wounds. Ones you just refuse to let heal.

You had the first post that started it all... Did you think no one would refute you're bullchit statements?

. ....snip......

lol only just noticed that.

please show where i 'started it all'

Offline reeb

• Copper Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2005, 11:34:39 AM »
I think im dumber from reading this thread

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2005, 11:36:00 AM »
Originally posted by reeb
I think im dumber from reading this thread
:lol I agree, you are dumber:p  j/k you are absolutely right.

Oh btw batty I was there when Morph was in Temp. Was in yak fighting rob53's yak over the water while planes BnZed the both of us.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2005, 11:36:00 AM »
Originally posted by mechanic
You blue shield warriors are a hoot!  you say all this yet i watched a film from the other day and you are all BnZ above a furball of spits and 109s in tempests.

i have film of you vulching in a tempest for over 15 mins morph, then to land 8 kills and accept a load of congratulations.

in truth, mega was in a spit 5, being raped.

but seriously, lets get our standards right here.

dont come here preaching this stuff when you quite clearly swing all ways but none in the MA depending on your mood.

that goes for all of us.

and mussie, if you chased someone from sea level to 25k it was probably storch, just feel lucky he didnt take you past 35k like he has done to me in the CT.

That's where you started it... Stop acting all noble and innocent... Your melting down for all to see, self denial will not help you at this point.

I had and still dont have any problems with how anyone flys when it comes to flying fighters. I dont think running from a 1v1 is all that fun and exciting though. I dont have any standards as to how or what I fly. Do you think I should? Who are you to dictate what is a well suited standard for anyone to have?

Before you came in throwing mud around it was a conversation about people running, and the planes they use to do it in.

Very big difference, between E fighting and just flying timid. Why, if I have an advantage of E or Alt should I give that up because someone else is at a disadvantage? Is that my problem or theirs? Seems like its theirs. I fly at a disadvantage the majority of the time I spend in the MA. I like to, and find it gratifying to take someone who's higher than me, or faster, and turn the fight into a co alt co E fight. That to me is a challenge and that's what I enjoy the most.
I also enjoy just sitting back in a tempest or 262 and playing the E game. When I get tired of the E game I'll start a turn fight, even in a Jet. They're only perks and you get another life after you die.

The only standard I fly by is to have fun every minute Im logged in on line.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 11:46:34 AM by Morpheus »

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
Run Forest Run
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2005, 11:37:01 AM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
You are digging a hole, Batfink.  Step away quickly before it collapses onto you.

That's Levi's usual nice way of saying things. Translated it means you are pathetic, we ("blue shields") are all beginning to feel sorry for you, you need to seek professional help, you seem to have a persecution complex, etc...

Offline Blammo

• Nickel Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2005, 12:20:41 PM »
Another day, another Batfink vs. BKs thread :rolleyes:
BLAMM0 - FACTA, NON VERBA!