Author Topic: Run Forest Run  (Read 3975 times)

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2005, 12:22:34 PM »
Originally posted by Blammo
Another day, another Batfink vs. BKs thread :rolleyes:

hey blammo why don't you make like a tree and leeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaave. ..

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
Run Forest Run
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2005, 01:28:03 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
You are the one who came into the lions den with open wounds. Ones you just refuse to let heal.

You had the first post that started it all... Did you think no one would refute you're bullchit statements?

I see your kind every day. The kind when they see a bar fight they'll run across the bar floor swinging then run back in the corner. Its when they get finnaly cracked in the face they start screaming holly hell about how unfair it was to take a swing at him.

No one is threatening you. Just stfu already or take what's thrown back at you like the rest of us do from you.

Actually, Morpheus, you were the one who started  as a jackarse on this thread first:D

Then again, it doesn't matter who "started" it:D

*Just making an observation*
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 01:30:09 PM by Kermit de frog »
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2005, 01:33:46 PM »
Originally posted by mechanic
good one mike :aok

you were such a friendly guy a while ago. i geuss the tag on your avatar dictates your behaviour now. im sorry.

my advice would be to go cold turkey, but keep your homies as close as possible.

I'm the same guy man.. you are the one who's done a 180 lately.  Can't even pull your chain anymore without you going into convulsions.  Its too bad man, you were fun to hang around once now it seems you've joined the bastion of folks who cannot laugh about anything.  I play this game to take a break from reality, same reason I lurk these boards.  I just can't understand why folks log in here to extend their reality and increase their stress level any further.

You take it how you want Bat, just posted that to let you know I see something bothering you lately.  If you are content with where that stick is currently lodged, by all means, leave it where it is.  Shame though, you were a good guy once too...

:aok

Offline reeb

• Copper Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2005, 01:45:59 PM »
ROFLMAO thanks superdud
This is proof it made me dumber i came back to look

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
Run Forest Run
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2005, 01:55:01 PM »
Originally posted by reeb
ROFLMAO thanks superdud

:lol  Sorry we're not recruiting at this time. ;)

Offline Blammo

• Nickel Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2005, 02:26:24 PM »
Originally posted by megadud
hey blammo why don't you make like a tree and leeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaave. ..

Oh yeah, put an egg in your shoe and beat it!
BLAMM0 - FACTA, NON VERBA!

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2005, 02:29:36 PM »
Originally posted by DREDIOCK
Anyone who stays and triesto fight in a turnfight for an extended period of time while in a FW,Tiffy, or pony against a turnfighter AKA Spit, 109,NIKI,KI84 etc is either very good or very stupid. Sometimes both.

Makes you wonder why he took off in one of those planes ehh?
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2005, 02:33:36 PM »
You blue shield warriors are a hoot!  you say all this yet i watched a film from the other day and you are all BnZ above a furball of spits and 109s in tempests.

i have film of you vulching in a tempest for over 15 mins morph, then to land 8 kills and accept a load of congratulations.

in truth, mega was in a spit 5, being raped.

but seriously, lets get our standards right here.

dont come here preaching this stuff when you quite clearly swing all ways but none in the MA depending on your mood.

that goes for all of us.

and mussie, if you chased someone from sea level to 25k it was probably storch, just feel lucky he didnt take you past 35k like he has done to me in the CT.

And I have a film of you HOing everything in site in the DA.   Should I post it?  Does it really mean anything?  I may also have a film from CT where you went postal just because I did not agree with you on something.  Should we post that too?  Does it really mean anything?  I think other than you are a hypocrit that usually starts the fights and then complains about the others, it proves absolutly nothing.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2005, 02:33:54 PM »
Originally posted by reeb
ROFLMAO thanks superdud

:lol :lol
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2005, 02:37:29 PM »
/holy drama let it bat lol..

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2005, 02:42:46 PM »
good one mike :aok

you were such a friendly guy a while ago. i geuss the tag on your avatar dictates your behaviour now. im sorry.

my advice would be to go cold turkey, but keep your homies as close as possible.

Just an observation, take it any way you want.  When you see everyone around you changing for the worse, you have to ask your self, did they really change?  Is it possible I am the one who has lost touch with reallity and changed while the world stayed the same?

Advice, get off your white horse and your shine (blue wanabe) knight armore, and stop preaching.  You are worse than any BK has ever been when it comes to the BBS.  Just go back and check your posts.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2005, 03:24:58 PM »

so my question is where have all the turn and burn furballers gone?

Dying nightly, turning and burning...literally... in my 38G with the occasional Spit V flight thrown in.

The 38G might be the secret.  Can't outrun anyone, and is a fair to middlin turner.  I have to fight if anyone shows up.  And more often then not I'm lower then the baduns too so my choices are limited.

Had a fun one with a P47D25 and Yak that kept trying to B & Z me the other night.  Not much I could do but keep turning into them and avoid the shot.  Neither of em wanted to turn with me.

The timid Jug pilot did at least acknowledge it though...Pokes Grits just a little bit :)

The hard part is not getting sucked in to the norm whether it be fly at the speed of light or to worry too much about score or K/D.

I see lots of folks justifying Temps, Mustangs, LAs etc as just their way of fighting back against the timid guys.  To me that just promotes more of the same.  For that reason more then anything, I won't do it.

To be clear, I could care less what anyone flies or how they do it.  I can only control me and as long as I can find fun in the game all is good for me.  It's my choice not to fly the speed burners or perk planes.  They don't interest me.  But I sure don't expect anyone to fly it my way anymore then they should expect me to fly it their way.

Bottom line for me remains, that as long as I'm not really dying, and planes are free, I might as well take my best shot in a fight.  Avoiding em is boring.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2005, 04:03:23 PM »
I have resorted to HOing everything because as soon as i get position they run.

so my question is where have all the turn and burn furballers gone?

That's the spirit! The rest of them are probably in 190's and Tiffs.:aok

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2005, 04:08:58 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
dred... I fly the FM2 and once in a while the yak and maybe an f6

I said "extremely bored"  I guess that was too hard for you to understand...

I will expand.   Extremely bored means that there is no furball anywhere.   No place for a low alt fight with a lot of cons.   The arena is full of late fast planes B&Zing outhouses and hoping someone will take off so that they can fight over the scraps...  I do not wish to take off in an Fm2 in that situation and paly dodgeball with 5 or six ball throwers.   I will simply find what field they are going to next and up there in the temp.   chase down the d9 or lala or pee 51 and kill it.   not really that fun so it is very rare..

rather log off but.... you know... we all have our perverse moments eh?

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

"Extremely bored" can mean lot of things. But now I understand.

FM2 is a fine plane, Very forgiving aircraft. It was my main ride for quite a while back in AHI. I used to like it cause it I could fly it almost exactly the way I Flew the YAK in AW.
While not possessing super speed (catching even a goon could be a challange) it will however turn on a dime and give you 9 cents change. Probably the perfect low alt furball plane or when being ganged up on by multiple planes. If for no other reason then it flies very well even slow.

I remember one fight I was being ganged at in near a rook base where I scored 2 kills outright and 5 more proxies by causing them to auger into the ground or my favorite into hillsides. before an LA finally nailed me
One of those fights I wish I had filmed.

YAK is a good plane too. Good speed, turns well, unfortunately with it limited ammo load you dont stay up very long before its time to fly back home again.

F6 is just a good all around plane. Decent but not outstanding speed. Turns faily well but not as good as either the Yak or the FM2. Probably not the "ideal" plane for the furball but should hold its own in the hands of a competent driver. Probably better suited for smaller enguagements thena  large furball.

Think maybe I'll drive the ol FM2 a bit tonight. Been a while and I cant deny its  fun plane
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 04:11:03 PM by DREDIOCK »
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Run Forest Run
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2005, 04:21:42 PM »
Originally posted by DipStick

you seem to have a persecution complex, etc...

I wonder why?  Have you seen how many blue shields are on this thread. Mega even carried it into the MA on country yesterday which I though was pretty sad. Can't even leave it at the boards. To his credit Bat didn't respond, at least on country where I could see it.

It reminds me of the bullys in school ganging up on the scrawny kid and congraulating themselves on taking his lunch money.

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs