Author Topic: COMPETITION TIME!  (Read 1781 times)

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
COMPETITION TIME! - fastest killer in AH2
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2005, 01:15:36 PM »
Really, thread hijackin on this BBS has gotten redicules.  Frekkin stop it.  It's a fun lil contest and should be treated as such.  Wanna make a flame or chew someone out get a room.  No one cares what you think about another player/troll.  It's getting extremely pathetic.  So with that in mind lets keep that crud ot O' Club and keep the good topics just that, good topics.

Offline cempa

• Zinc Member
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2005, 01:18:18 PM »
Can I enter as a victim?

I'm pretty certain I can set the record for being killed the fastest 5 times by others when upping from a clear and uncontested field and flying to a fight and not trying to die.  A single 20 cal. round can be dropped from a bomb bay door at 25K, drift in the wind 2 fields to the east and it'll hit my plane at 5K and kill me.   I'm pretty certain enemy pilots only need to glance in my direction and I die.  PT boats on the other side of an island can kill me at 10K alt with a torpedo.  I can lose dogfights with parachuting pilots who've bailed.  "Check 6 Cempa" is the normal background noise from my speakers.

We all have our skills.  I just go with what I'm good at.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2005, 01:25:07 PM »
Originally posted by mechanic
I would rather be confused than an old, sad wind up merchant who drinks too much. My mother was an alcoholic, It almost killed her. I hope you can beat it. :(

please, im asking you for the third time, cease flaming me.

Placing more deranged fantasy upon me?  Would it make you happier if I were old and a drunk, that somehow your own life might mean more?

I doubt it, but continue dreaming away.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2005, 01:36:30 PM »
stfu

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2005, 01:45:13 PM »
Originally posted by cempa
Can I enter as a victim?

I'm pretty certain I can set the record for being killed the fastest 5 times by others when upping from a clear and uncontested field and flying to a fight and not trying to die.  A single 20 cal. round can be dropped from a bomb bay door at 25K, drift in the wind 2 fields to the east and it'll hit my plane at 5K and kill me.   I'm pretty certain enemy pilots only need to glance in my direction and I die.  PT boats on the other side of an island can kill me at 10K alt with a torpedo.  I can lose dogfights with parachuting pilots who've bailed.  "Check 6 Cempa" is the normal background noise from my speakers.

Hehehe... I second that emotion. :lol

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2005, 02:01:14 PM »
Originally posted by YUCCA
stfu

Considering how many times bartfink has done it, I say this is justification.

btw, back at ya....
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2005, 02:25:21 PM »
I dont really care about "he did it too." Let it go.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2005, 02:52:16 PM »
yucca are you trying to be a back seat mod? That is against the rules.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2005, 02:52:39 PM »
Originally posted by cempa
Can I enter as a victim?

:rofl  

yeah, we can run a contest alongside to see who features as a victim the most times and give a prize :D

brilliant idea!

and anyhow bodhi, 'he' didn't ever do it too, 'he' only ever trolled as easy meat to flame frenzie fanatics. (FFFs)

my appologies for the alcohol crack, i wasnt joking about my mother, and its not a wise thing to take the piss with.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 02:55:20 PM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2005, 03:08:49 PM »
I cant enter the competition since I suck.  However, I would like to enter Levi and Morph Vs Hub.  Not sure if the film exists but it was something like atlist 100 kills in a Spit 1 in less than 2 minutes.

<> To the new undisputed fastest killear eva!!!!!!111oneone
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2005, 03:24:12 PM »
you dont have to refrain from entering just because you suck. didnt stop me.

find 5 people to kill in a row, doesnt have to you alone VS a horde, it can be your horde and you cherry picken for all it matters, which isnt too hard.

you have told me in the past that i think too much of myself and i took your words aa not thrown in spite, to consider it. i ended up figuring you we're just wrong, but that i should be more gaurded with sharing films and things with the community because every always assumes people are trying to show off and brag. honestly i dont care what anyone thinks of my flying.

I dont fly to be the best, flying is creative, a display of a film to the community is like a painter showing a landscape to other artists.

most people are free of hollow and obvious hidden agendas imo.

when i posted this contest i expected at least half a dozen people to lump some stupid times way under one minute from thier films collection.

S! mear mortal in the prescence of a god. the fastest gun in AH2!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 03:27:11 PM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2005, 03:47:51 PM »
OK I just watched that film and all I can say is damn!!!!! Nice shooting there TEX!!!!!!!:aok
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2005, 03:58:39 PM »
Originally posted by mechanic
you have told me in the past that i think too much of myself and i took your words aa not thrown in spite, to consider it. i ended up figuring you we're just wrong, but that i should be more gaurded with sharing films and things with the community because every always assumes people are trying to show off and brag. honestly i dont care what anyone thinks of my flying.

HUH? :confused:    

I dont fly to be the best, flying is creative, a display of a film to the community is like a painter showing a landscape to other artists.

most people are free of hollow and obvious hidden agendas imo.

when i posted this contest i expected at least half a dozen people to lump some stupid times way under one minute from thier films collection.

What? :confused:

I don't know what you are talkign about.  I think that makes two of us.
FYI. was not talking to ya.  That would be a complete waste of time and lead to mass confusion.  Sorry I did not make that clear.  So, in the future, if you see a post from me, please assume that it was not directed at you and if it was in my power, I would have made it invisible to ya.  Please add me and yourself to your ignore list.  It will make things easyer for you.
:p
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2005, 04:10:31 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
HUH? :confused:    

if i am wrong and you have never said that to me i was mistaken, i take it back.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2005, 04:11:03 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos

What? :confused:

this bit is obvious.

do you honestly not get that metaphore?