Author Topic: moddability?  (Read 214 times)

Offline Billy Joe Bob

• Nickel Member
moddability?
« on: November 10, 2005, 07:09:09 PM »
can we have  aces high able to be modded? i dont know how the server issues would work but it would be great if it could be modded.

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
moddability?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 07:14:52 PM »
What would you like to have "modded"?

So... No.

Oh, you can load one of the sound packs to mod your AH experience.
Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
moddability?
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 07:17:01 PM »
Wtf are you going to mod?  You like to mod stuff.  You can mod MS combat flight sim.  This here is LIFE and you can't MOD that.
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Billy Joe Bob

• Nickel Member
moddability?
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 07:18:36 PM »
well i meant that mabye you could make custom planes for a h2h map or something. it was just a thought

Offline EdXCal

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
moddability?
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 07:18:40 PM »
I'd love to add the XP-40Q-2, most likly my favorite plane in all history, looks like a P-51D, but slower, smaller, much faster climb, turn and roll rate, with only 4x .50 calls.

But as in modding I think he means like in Targetware, were the program is a flight engine and you mod different aircraft around it, in TW you have ww2 in the pacific, also in Italy but mostly around Malta right now, also a ww1 mod and a Koria mod aswell. All having different aircraft modled by different people and such, it's pretty interested.

Edward

Offline EdXCal

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
moddability?
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 07:21:11 PM »
Also Nirvana, AH2 is a very unrealistic game right now, it's never ment to be realistic untill alot of the more recent updates, and you can mod in real life you moron! IT'S CALLED BUILDING THE FREAKIN PLANES...! So yeah, there ya have it.

Edward

Offline Billy Joe Bob

• Nickel Member
moddability?
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 07:22:51 PM »
OH BURN :p

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
moddability?
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 07:34:25 PM »
Originally posted by EdXCal
Also Nirvana, AH2 is a very unrealistic game right now, it's never ment to be realistic untill alot of the more recent updates, and you can mod in real life you moron! IT'S CALLED BUILDING THE FREAKIN PLANES...! So yeah, there ya have it.

Edward

Taking out the big guns now aren't you?  Can't handle a little sarcasm?  It's a game and always will be a game, just because they had something in WW2 doesn't mean we'll have it here.  Get a life.
Who are you to wave your finger?