Author Topic: 109 K4 Ii./jg 3  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Mus51

• Nickel Member
109 K4 Ii./jg 3
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2007, 06:26:00 AM »
I should feather those colors lines a tad more bith the brush tool.
Regards,

DutchGuy

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
109 K4 Ii./jg 3
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2007, 07:48:12 PM »
i like them glow in the dark k4 skins...makes my 109 look like it has window tints :D....how could you not be seduced by the sexiest plane with window tints :lol
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
109 K4 Ii./jg 3
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 10:55:30 AM »
Slight update.

I've been busy with work as Christmas is approaching and all.... I work in the liquor industry.... everyone needs to get pissed at xmas... so all hands on deck.

Anyway....

I've still not blended the camo lines properly yet.... I'm having trouble with getting the blend just right... it's either too stark or too hazy. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

If any of the colour segments look haphazard... call it out but keep in mind that the photo I have of this aircraft shows some very stark contrasts particularly where the super charger intake is concerned. The actual aircraft had a green intake with all grey panels around it.

Cheers,

-Arch
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline Mus51

• Nickel Member
109 K4 Ii./jg 3
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 02:30:01 AM »

I think those grey tints over the wings and the upper fuselages needs to be a little more purple, and the grey on the lower fuselage more light blue.

Keep us updated on your work! :)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 02:34:56 AM by Mus51 »
Regards,

DutchGuy

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
109 K4 Ii./jg 3
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2007, 09:43:36 AM »
I would suggest, when doing a skin, that you complete all the panel lines first. Do these with light grey or white solid colors covering the entirety of the plane's wings and fuselage (etc) so that you can see where there are problems.

Then I would strongly suggest you do BOTH sides of the plane at the same time. Don't just do the left side wing and fuselage, because then when you go to line the two up you're backpedalling quite a bit to get it to look as a single continuous pattern.