Author Topic: I've found the state I want to live in:  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
I've found the state I want to live in:
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2001, 07:03:00 AM »

I sure am getting getting sick of you hanging on a little phrase that you take out of context...

lol

How could you take that comment 'out of context'? How could that comment be taken any other way than a racial slur?

Your prolly the most ignorant person i have ever seen here and, your also just a little pot stirring idiot who's knowledge restricits him to being able to do nothing more than cut and paste threads from other people and call them names.

I'm so ignorant that I don't actually utilize racial slurs. Come on Wobble, you ain't kidding anyone.

BTW, I'm a graduate with a MSc, so I must be fairly knowledgeable in some field.  

You moron...

Interesting. A moron is a mentally retarded person who has a potential mental age of between 8 and 12 years and is incapable of doing routine work without supervision.

Hehehe, if only you could see the job I have.

...you little manipulative studmuffin...

You crack me up. I'm 6 foot three and used to row and play football for my college - I ain't little. As for the 'studmuffin' bit - can't apply the racial slur, so revert to a sexual one? Tranparent in every way.

You are your pretty much restricted to trying to make other people hate people You dont like because You lack the intelegence to put up much a fight...

Unlike yourself, I can string a sentence together (with punctuation); I must therefore have some 'intelegence' [sic]. I don't understand the part about inciting hate.

If you'd been around the AH BB for a little longer, you'd know that the issue of gun control has been exhaustively debated/fought over for months. I've said all I have to say on it, and there is no reason why anyone should want to hear it again.

War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

TheWobble

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2001, 07:52:00 AM »
I no longer respond to Dowdings crap, all venting will be done on my web page so that You all dont have to suffer him cut and pasting everything I type over and over again.

[This message has been edited by TheWobble (edited 01-14-2001).]

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2001, 02:27:00 AM »
TheWaffle add me to your page please so you will avoid respond to my messages too.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2001, 01:00:00 PM »
lol Straffo.  
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.