Author Topic: KOTH Round Wins.  (Read 785 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
KOTH Round Wins.
« on: November 15, 2005, 03:25:02 PM »
Here is the new and up to date results of this years KOTHs.
It based on round wins opposed to kills and assists. Thats how we deceide the winner and weith the rules allowing "ef" inflight the logged kills and assists were misleading.

FriKOTH

SatKOTH
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline blue308

• Copper Member
KOTH Round Wins.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 03:53:59 PM »
Great effort in putting this all this stats together Fuzeman,

I was wondering if it would be much of a problem if you changed my previous handle (blue315) to my current one DrkBlue, and add the scores when you update the stats next time. Would be great as I will most likely stick with the DrkBlue handle...

:aok

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
KOTH Round Wins.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 05:55:04 PM »
I know there are a few duplicates and I will condense them. My main goal today was just to get the list completed.
I also want to be 100% sure when I do condense them I do so with the correct handles.
For others, please post the old and current gameIDs you use and I'll make the change.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
KOTH Round Wins.
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2005, 09:00:43 PM »
really appreciate all the long hours you have put in doing these logs/tables fuzeman,  ~SALUTE~  Sir!

DrkBlue, now I know why you are such a formiddable opponent, you are that old codger blue315, no wonder I  had trouble dealing with you.........
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
KOTH Round Wins.
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2005, 11:02:38 PM »
Thank you. Actually, thank BlueCross/Blue Shield of Buffalo :) they 'taught' me Excel.
Then Mom fell down and I had to scrap the job but at least I got to use it for something usefull :D

Next time I'll try to shrink it down some, it's sort of LARGE.

Offline blue308

• Copper Member
KOTH Round Wins.
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 12:09:54 PM »
TC always a pleasure battleing you :)

p.s. im not that old yet ;)  (hit 25 a month ago)

Offline Jish102

• Copper Member
KOTH Round Wins.
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 09:36:12 PM »
If it's not too obvious already, I am 102Jish;)  So would like those to be added together if possible :cool:
MA: Irish
71 Sqn

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
KOTH Round Wins.
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 08:37:59 AM »
I hoping I can do all the combining in one fell swoop so if you do want your scores combined to include any previous handles let me know.

So far I have:
(1) DrkBlue aka blue315
(2) Jish65 aka 102Jish

When I post December's update they should be changed and adjusted.