Author Topic: Few things  (Read 503 times)

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Few things
« on: November 19, 2005, 06:30:30 PM »
1) Bombers: i wish you could use your rudder petals to turn when you were in calibration mode. So you can turn for a diferent target in a field without switching to the cockpit.

2) Also in calibration mode can it show what bomb loadout you are useing. Like if you have 500lbs and 4000lbr in a lanc it would tell you what one you are dropping.

3) Please get rid of Frac3

4) Wish you could reload bomber guns. If you run outa ammo you get one more round. You have 640 in a lanc...not enough. So if you runout of your 640 you get 640 more rounds.
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Re: Few things
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 06:40:42 PM »
Originally posted by viper215
1) Bombers: i wish you could use your rudder petals to turn when you were in calibration mode. So you can turn for a diferent target in a field without switching to the cockpit.

2) Also in calibration mode can it show what bomb loadout you are useing. Like if you have 500lbs and 4000lbr in a lanc it would tell you what one you are dropping.

3) Please get rid of Frac3

4) Wish you could reload bomber guns. If you run outa ammo you get one more round. You have 640 in a lanc...not enough. So if you runout of your 640 you get 640 more rounds.

1) use the stick side to side. it alters your course very slightly, and doesnt change your alt. it does exactly what you say you want. just push the stick the direction you want

2) good idea i guess, but not really needed, because it takes a fraction of a second to switch to the cockpit and check the bomb type

3) im in agreement, i hate that map

4) bit of a silly idea. bombers did not get more ammo in real life, why should they in here? the ammo load is correct, just learn to aim better

Offline viper215

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Re: Re: Few things
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2005, 08:24:46 PM »
Originally posted by Pooface
1) use the stick side to side. it alters your course very slightly, and doesnt change your alt. it does exactly what you say you want. just push the stick the direction you want

2) good idea i guess, but not really needed, because it takes a fraction of a second to switch to the cockpit and check the bomb type

3) im in agreement, i hate that map

4) bit of a silly idea. bombers did not get more ammo in real life, why should they in here? the ammo load is correct, just learn to aim better

1) bah i want to move faster

2) thats to hard for me + sometimes it resets

3) THANK YOU

4) I guess in someways
- Viper215 - Birds of Prey - Falcon Wing -
               - www.bops.us -

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
Few things
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2005, 06:30:18 PM »
Saw a movie about B-17s though (War Lover - Steve McQueen) Where they carried several extra ammo cans

But I like frac for one reason, cities are located away from bases, it makes defense important
Vote R.E. Lee '24