Author Topic: How you can know if your wife loves you..  (Read 529 times)

storch

How you can know if your wife loves you..
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2005, 09:33:07 AM »
Originally posted by Curval
I can understand your "hmmmm" comment...except that she will have 3 kids to look after while I'm away, all by herself.  She will be too tired to even "think" about any hanky panky while I'm gone.

;)
hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm .   :D  but you shouldn't overly concern yourself, after all a slice from a cut cake is seldom missed. :D  have fun that is a nice and thoughtful gift and If I were you I'd ignore party pooping tards like me.

storch

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2005, 09:34:36 AM »
Originally posted by DREDIOCK
heh, you grossly underestimate women.

Men will screw around on a spur of the moment.

Women will plot and plan it out sometimes months in advance,cover all the bases and triplecheck all the angles.

If she wants to do it she will do it and do it in such a way that nobody is the wiser including the kids.

always always always remember.

"never trust anything that can bleed for 7 days and not die" LOL
or him.  :aok

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2005, 10:00:00 AM »
Originally posted by DREDIOCK
heh, you grossly underestimate women.

Men will screw around on a spur of the moment.

Women will plot and plan it out sometimes months in advance,cover all the bases and triplecheck all the angles.

If she wants to do it she will do it and do it in such a way that nobody is the wiser including the kids.

always always always remember.

"never trust anything that can bleed for 7 days and not die" LOL

I dont even know if it is planned.  I think it is some kind of god given instinct.  It just happens, even though a team of engineers couldnt devise a better plan.  They always seem to get the clean end of the stick and it really pisses me off:mad:
  But,  alls they want is to be loved........and cherished........and be givien much more liberal rules to work with than they would ever let the man have.......oh, and finally, we men need to accept that women have needs, and that they are incapable of distinguishing needs from wants.......and some unneccesary luxuries could be considered needs......because a womans feelings are sacred, like that of an angels halo, and what the hell, the man working 2 jobs to provide some of these luxeries is nothing compared to the damp feelings of the woman.....and good luck to the man who tries to meet ALL of her womans needs, because, although she appreciates the 674 documented needs you met, theres that one need that you didnt meet, that you would have if you really loved her:cry   And all they really want is to be loved....and cherished...:(

storch

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2005, 10:09:53 AM »
Originally posted by WhiteHawk
I dont even know if it is planned.  I think it is some kind of god given instinct.  It just happens, even though a team of engineers couldnt devise a better plan.  They always seem to get the clean end of the stick and it really pisses me off:mad:
  But,  alls they want is to be loved........and cherished........and be givien much more liberal rules to work with than they would ever let the man have.......oh, and finally, we men need to accept that women have needs, and that they are incapable of distinguishing needs from wants.......and some unneccesary luxuries could be considered needs......because a womans feelings are sacred, like that of an angels halo, and what the hell, the man working 2 jobs to provide some of these luxeries is nothing compared to the damp feelings of the woman.....and good luck to the man who tries to meet ALL of her womans needs, because, although she appreciates the 674 documented needs you met, theres that one need that you didnt meet, that you would have if you really loved her:cry   And all they really want is to be loved....and cherished...:(
dude you need to change mares.  sounds like high maintenance to me.