Author Topic: Does anybody want to help a yuropean rifleman?  (Read 278 times)

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
Does anybody want to help a yuropean rifleman?
« on: November 25, 2005, 08:37:32 AM »
(I'm only breaking my 1 month long self-imposed ban after my meltdown on Seagoon for a good reason)

A colleague of mine is big into long range rifle competition. He's planning to take part to a 1000 yards shooting in the USA in the near future (I don't remember the date).

He would like to order a tactical base (by WARNE ScopeMount, part # M674M matte finish) for his Remington 700 Long Action (right hand) but he can't find a store which will deliver the part to him in due time.

He's looking for somebody accross the pond who would accept to buy the mount (less than 70$) and ship it to him. He suggests to pay by PayPal but he is open to other methods.

If there are payment problems, I'll cover his back and pay myself. You have my word on it.

If somebody is ready to help him, please PM me and I'll give you his email.

Thanks in advance.

edit: warne website is here
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline StarOfAfrica2

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.vf-17.org
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2005, 10:43:08 AM »
I was going to suggest Midway myself.  I buy from them alot.  They have great prices and do international shipping.

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2005, 01:53:41 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm not sure if this will help my colleague, as Midway doesn't seem to ship to Belgium unless you're a certified dealer and the order is at least 500$.

The dealer part shouldn't be a problem but 500$ is way above what he's needing. I'll pass him the info anyway.
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

Offline StarOfAfrica2

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.vf-17.org
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 12:39:23 AM »
I wasnt aware of the minimum order for shipments to Belgium.  If you need the assistance I would be willing to help.  Of course nothing gets shipped HERE very fast either lol.

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2005, 06:45:53 PM »
ill do it if you still need help