The K 4  performs worse than the g10 did  it  cant out clime a zero now
Life is short. PLAY HARD...

"Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy."
Saadi

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
k4
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 11:08:47 PM »
Yes it can, at least at sea level.  At 100% fuel, was climbing at 3500 while zero was about 3300.  Also, K4 has WEP, and Zero doesn't, which increases K4's climb advantage.

Offline Nr_RaVeN

• Gold Member
rg
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 04:48:54 PM »
I was being  sarcastic

Saadi

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
k4
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 08:25:11 PM »
Sarcasm is a method of expression in which "the intended meaning of the words used is the direct opposite of their usual sense".  Merely making an incorrect factual statement is not sarcasm.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
k4
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 01:22:51 AM »
Also using sarcasm or exageration when reporting a bug is extremely bad.

Bugs need to be reported as accurately as possible.  In this case, if I were the programmer, I would just ignore this report as it contains no useful information for me to look at.  It is way too broad and makes a claim that is easily falsefiable.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Nr_RaVeN

• Gold Member
k4
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2005, 05:59:08 PM »
Point taken.  got it.
sorry let me rephrase.sarcastic was the wrong word  frustrated would have been a better choice.
 my point is that something seems off with it.

previously It was very simple for me to out climb anything in a g10  now in the k4 its not happining the same way and quite often im geting caught even by zeros now in a climb.I see posts that say the k4 is the same model as g10  but all I can say is what im seeing happening there is something odd happening perhaps the other planes have a better clim rate now I dont know something seems to have changed for me.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 06:09:55 PM by Nr_RaVeN »

Saadi

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
k4
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2005, 05:45:48 AM »
Originally posted by Nr_RaVeN
Point taken.  got it.
sorry let me rephrase.sarcastic was the wrong word  frustrated would have been a better choice.
 my point is that something seems off with it.

previously It was very simple for me to out climb anything in a g10  now in the k4 its not happining the same way and quite often im geting caught even by zeros now in a climb.I see posts that say the k4 is the same model as g10  but all I can say is what im seeing happening there is something odd happening perhaps the other planes have a better clim rate now I dont know something seems to have changed for me.

i have to agree on this. i used to fly the g10 loads, and got 505% of my kills in it. the k4 is far below that g10 in performance, and the balance of the airframe has changed too. i don;t know why, it may have been the smoothing code, but it does not perform as it should.

PLEASE ht, give us back the gondies!