Author Topic: Jesse Jackson will save us all from war  (Read 1769 times)

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Jesse Jackson will save us all from war
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2001, 10:53:00 PM »
No, you illiterate moron.  Try reading my post again.  There have been Amerericans that have been shining examples of nobility, strength and tolerance throughout this crises.  Then there have been one like you.  Stupid mofo's that do nothing but spew BS.  

And if I was insulting them, I imagnie thats better then wanting them dead.

Dolt.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2001, 11:05:00 PM »

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2001, 02:23:00 AM »
creamo, Your just weird. :)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2001, 06:25:00 AM »
Thrawn, budhman
if I thought there was a chance in hell we'd kill ole jj, I'd never be posting such a thought...
it's called humor. I don't wish them dead, just wished they'd mind their own bizness, get a life of their own and contribute in a meaningful way to society and "their" ppl. Stop being vampires of the ignorant...
Both are so full of themselves they smell .. rotten.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2001, 07:31:00 AM »
Think about it, the Talibans are no dummies:
They know Jesse stands for social turmoil in the U.S. and can be used as a tool to divide our nation back into the partisan politics we all know and love (ya,right). They see us as lazy, threatened, peaceniks that will succumb to political pressure. What better way to prevent war than to get Jesse involved, sending him home to tell the US that 'these are peace loving people that do not want to fight the US...we must use diplomatic relations to resolve this conflict..."....you just KNOW that's whats going to come of it...

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2001, 10:55:00 AM »
Originally posted by Thrawn:
No, you illiterate moron.  Try reading my post again.  There have been Amerericans that have been shining examples of nobility, strength and tolerance throughout this crises.  Then there have been one like you.  Stupid mofo's that do nothing but spew BS.  

And if I was insulting them, I imagnie thats better then wanting them dead.

Dolt.

Illiterate, huh? Atleast I can spell. Words like crisis, imagine and Americans.

I never said I wanted anyone dead.

Tolerance? I've been here from day 1 stating that there is a difference between middle eastern people and terrorists, it's in the way they think. If you want tolerance, I've got it.

Nobility? I went to give blood, they turned me down because I have "toxins" in my blood from taking prescription drugs.

Strength? I went to work, in DC, the day after the attack. I carried on with my life as normal, and this did not impact on me.

You, however, can continue to feel free to sit on the sidelines and be a diptoejam. Atleast you're good at that.

salamander.
-SW

Offline buhdman

• Copper Member
      • http://home.earthlink.net/~wjbarrow
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2001, 10:57:00 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler:
Thrawn, budhman
if I thought there was a chance in hell we'd kill ole jj, I'd never be posting such a thought...
it's called humor. I don't wish them dead, just wished they'd mind their own bizness, get a life of their own and contribute in a meaningful way to society and "their" ppl. Stop being vampires of the ignorant...
Both are so full of themselves they smell .. rotten.

Speaking strictly for myself, I find no humor in wishing someone dead or killed, nor do I find any humor in the dehuminization/demonization of other people that occurs in the posts on this board on a daily basis.

In the aftermath of the terrorist attacks of September 11th, I was hoping that we Americans would wake up to our own arrogance and self-righteousness and find a better way to treat each other and the world, but I guess that was just another naive pipe-dream.

I apologize for coming across like some kind of "morality cop".  It's just my over zealous desire to make some kind of difference in the world.  When I read some of the things people post on these boards, I get hooked into responding with something "profound", when in reality, the only profound thing I have to offer is the profound desire to see people find a better way to live.  I realize, now, that may not be enough and I realize that the people on this forum, with a few notable exceptions, are not inclined in this direction.

So, since reading this board brings me down, more often than not, I've decided to stay out of it.

May we all find and maintain well-being in ourselves.

Buhdman, out

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2001, 11:09:00 AM »
Buhdman, fact of the matter is, that if it came down to it... no matter what each of us says to each other, in real life we'd more than likely save each other's life without giving it a second thought.

How's that old quote go? "I may not like what you say, but I'd give my life for your right to say it."
-SW

Offline NATEDOG

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2001, 12:16:00 PM »
Maybe Jesse can go over there and confuse them with some jibberish that rhymes.   :D

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2001, 12:25:00 PM »
Like the liberation of the population from governmentation bent on ruling a nation under an ironfistation that would make sanitization a good proclamation?

I made up a few words...   ;)
-SW

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2001, 12:36:00 PM »
Originally posted by SWulfe:
Like the liberation of the population from governmentation bent on ruling a nation under an ironfistation that would make sanitization a good proclamation?

I made up a few words...    ;)
-SW

Exactly Swulfe!  To keep them from committing any more injustitudes on any more inocent dudes.  So they can log on the internet and look at big fat boobs  :)

U

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2001, 12:40:00 PM »
Lol Nate.  :)

Appearantly, it works though.

"In 1999, Jackson met with then-Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic to discuss the release of three captured U.S. soldiers. They were freed days later. He also secured the release of captured Navy Lt. Robert Goodman from Syria in 1984 as well as the release of 48 Cuban and Cuban-American prisoners in 1987. He was the first American to bring hostages out of Kuwait and Iraq in 1990."

I'm definitely not pro-Jackson by any means, but I wanted to post his accomplishments to at least balance some of the bashing. That being said though... I think it's a baaaaaaad idea for him to get involved in this.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2001, 12:50:00 PM »
Jesse Jackson is brough in in "face saving" situations for countries that don't want to appear to pander to US wishes, but know that killing hostages would not bode well for their chances of survival.  In comes Jesse and talkes them into releasing the hostages.

He's a tool used to deface the United States.  A service he is all too happy to provide.

This time, it should not be a consideration.  Right and Wrong do not need to be explained in this situation.  Its a time to act and not a time to talk.  Even Jesse <to his credit> seems to understand that.

This is not about getting Osama Bin Laden out of Afghanistan... its about shutting down terrorism.  If camps such as his are allowed to survive and terrorism is nationally sponsered, then all his efforts woud have been for nothing.

No negotiations.  End it now or prepare for the consequences.

AKDejaVu

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2001, 01:14:00 PM »
Forget "end it now".

Starting in November, the weather pretty much will prevent ground ops.

Let time take its course. There's lots of other ways to have an effect right now.

Reports say the "common man" is starving. We've got food out the ying-yang. There's an opportunity right there...done right. That's not the only one either.

No need for our guns .. yet... if they're going to self-destruct anyway.

Yet, because the time will come when we are going to have to define our determination in terms OBL's crowd innately understands.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2001, 01:25:00 PM »
Originally posted by Toad:
No need for our guns .. yet... if they're going to self-destruct anyway.

Until Saddam Insane decides to step in anyway...
-SW