Author Topic: Cant log on even with Firewall disabled  (Read 197 times)

Offline SkevJ

• Zinc Member
Cant log on even with Firewall disabled
« on: December 07, 2005, 06:41:21 PM »
I still get this message telling me to hit alt+tab although I have disabled and also allowed access for AH to run. This is driving me insane. I'm trying to get back into flying but keep getting discouraged because of this. Anyone have any ideas?

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 09:08:39 PM »
How long have you been away? Which ver of the game do you have? If your version is older than the last patch or two then the game no longer knows "where" to find the servers and you will get those errors. HTC moved the server and then changed the code, so you have to DL the whole thing.

Hope this helps.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 06:16:14 AM »
In order to connect, due to our recent ISP switch, you must have "Version 2.05 Patch 3" or later already installed.  If you have an older version, you will need to manually download and install the game.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline SkevJ

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 06:40:32 AM »
Originally posted by The Fugitive
How long have you been away? Which ver of the game do you have? If your version is older than the last patch or two then the game no longer knows "where" to find the servers and you will get those errors. HTC moved the server and then changed the code, so you have to DL the whole thing.

Hope this helps.

that's what it is I've been away for about 3 months. I thought it would be able to update the game automatically.