Author Topic: MNF--Seattle or Philly?  (Read 413 times)

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
MNF--Seattle or Philly?
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2005, 12:45:18 PM »
Originally posted by Sixpence
Watching the eagle fans file out in the 3rd quarter - priceless

:lol

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
MNF--Seattle or Philly?
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2005, 02:06:18 PM »
Originally posted by Sixpence
sixpack of sam adams - 7$

steak - 6$

nachos - 6$

Watching the eagle fans file out in the 3rd quarter - priceless

Hell, that stadium was half empty by halftime when the score was 35-0 :rofl  Notice how the camera men stopped doing the wide angle shots, they don't want their ratings to go the way of the fan exits, even though they probably did.

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
MNF--Seattle or Philly?
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2005, 02:24:09 PM »
I thiink Andy Reid knows the season is FUBAR'd, he's doing exacty what I would do. Pull McNabb, let him get his surgury early, for an earlier recovery. Let Detmer,Mcmahon split the QB spot, and let's see who is worth keeping on the roster next season, As well as the rest of the team. All in All TO is better off playing somewhere else. He's a great player but the Eagles have always been a team franchise, team players, the "I" players don't last too long on the Eagles roster. Ricky "aligator arms" Walters comes to mind.

Eagles are on the right track by looking to next year with 4, now 3 games left. 4th game in eagles already had a locker room full of injured players out for the season or playing at 50%.

I knew the Hawks would win, but I didn't believe it would be so lopsided. The stats for the game were pretty even, but the turnovers, multitude of dropped balls, and missed tackles in the back field KILLED them.

On that note, I would love to see the Seahawks go all the way, they, like the Eagles have waited way to long for that Superbowl ring.

NUTTZ

Originally posted by Ripsnort
Hell, that stadium was half empty by halftime when the score was 35-0 :rofl  Notice how the camera men stopped doing the wide angle shots, they don't want their ratings to go the way of the fan exits, even though they probably did.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
MNF--Seattle or Philly?
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2005, 09:06:47 PM »
Yup, I dished out $60 for gas to drive to the MNF party, and about $40 for food and beer.

What a quick waste of $100, wouldn't you say? ;)

Offline usarmy

• Zinc Member
MNF--Seattle or Philly?
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2005, 11:24:49 PM »
Only one team showed up
Being a Seahawks fan since they came into the league in 1976, and being able to see them play almost every game this year (Thank you Armed Forces Network!) I must say.....

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Blast aka usarmy

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
MNF--Seattle or Philly?
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2005, 11:26:44 PM »
Originally posted by NUTTZ
I thiink Andy Reid knows the season is FUBAR'd, he's doing exacty what I would do. Pull McNabb, let him get his surgury early, for an earlier recovery. Let Detmer,Mcmahon split the QB spot, and let's see who is worth keeping on the roster next season, As well as the rest of the team. All in All TO is better off playing somewhere else. He's a great player but the Eagles have always been a team franchise, team players, the "I" players don't last too long on the Eagles roster. Ricky "aligator arms" Walters comes to mind.

Eagles are on the right track by looking to next year with 4, now 3 games left. 4th game in eagles already had a locker room full of injured players out for the season or playing at 50%.

I knew the Hawks would win, but I didn't believe it would be so lopsided. The stats for the game were pretty even, but the turnovers, multitude of dropped balls, and missed tackles in the back field KILLED them.

On that note, I would love to see the Seahawks go all the way, they, like the Eagles have waited way to long for that Superbowl ring.

NUTTZ

They were retiring Reggie White's number before the game. And I am thinking to myself, "they are a home dog, they are retiring reggie's #, it is a monday night game, the crowd is going to be rabid, shat, philly might win this, let alone cover" And to come out under those conditions and play so uninspired was pathetic, imo.

Don't make excuses for Andy, as Herman Edwards once said "you play the game to win", and if Andy Reid has thrown in the towel already, he should go too.
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
MNF--Seattle or Philly?
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2005, 11:46:06 PM »
Im a part time NFL fan.  What happened to Reggie White?
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
MNF--Seattle or Philly?
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2005, 01:02:46 AM »
Reggie White was a Defensive God for the eagles back in the day.

Number 92.  He had a nickname of some sort of holy man, but it's skipping me right now.  (I.E. The preacher, or something).

He was on the eagles for the longest time and got traded elsewhere after his prime (and then won a superbowl ironically).  He got out of the sport.

He only died at 43 years old because of a chronic heart condition.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"