Author Topic: could USSR have been saved? (mature audiences only)  (Read 5905 times)

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
could USSR have been saved? (mature audiences only)
« Reply #345 on: December 26, 2005, 01:44:34 PM »
Originally posted by ~Caligula~
nah man..jews had and still have to fight and die for each square inch of it up to this very day

Apparently nobody asked Palestine when the give part of it to Jews

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #346 on: December 26, 2005, 01:45:25 PM »
Originally posted by ATA
Nuke i never said nation,i said country.

I'm tired of you. You are ignorant.

The only reason why you came here was to sling your garbage. No other reason for the comments you made.

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #347 on: December 26, 2005, 01:51:15 PM »
See ya Nuke

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #348 on: December 27, 2005, 05:37:08 AM »
Originally posted by 1K3
You're wrong, Armenian Genocide was long recognized/accepted by USA.  Even the state of California was 1st to recognized/accepted that the genocide against Armenians happened between 1915-1918.  

I may be wrong, but in UN SC American representative vetoed the resolution cincerning genocide of Armenians. Wasn't it so? IIRC there were two countries against that resolution, US and Turkey.

Maybe it's because Armenia is now a strong ally of Russia and Iran in Trans-Caucasus? US supports Turkish nations there, Turkey is already a NATO member, and Azerbaijan works with American corporations, declaring that they want to become a NATO member too (North Atlantic my ass! Why not Antarctic Liberation Front?)...

It's interesting that Iran supported Armenia in a war of early-90s...

And as far as I understood - a resolution about Armenian Genocide wasn't passed by US Congress in July, am I wrong? Searching the news in Russian about it now.

About Israel denying 1915 genocide - it's an official position of their government, while some Israeli religious leaders admit it and compare it to Holocaust. This story very well shows that political issues prevail in some cases, and 99% of Western talks about "human rights" is plain hypocricy.