Author Topic: Stuff  (Read 413 times)

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
Stuff
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2005, 05:38:20 PM »
Thats why he had a jury of 12 to look at everything. Of course when he stands up in court and says, "Yeah I did it." Take out the trash boys and girls.

I'm a firm beliver in the Death Penalty. Criminal admits murder, forensics prove it with DNA testing, caught on tape, multiple witnesses all with the same story. Convicted beyond a reasonable doubt. Kill em and don't wait 20 some odd years to do it wasting my tax dollars on a dead man. Give them a week to get their affairs in order, and then off them.
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Stuff
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2005, 08:42:28 PM »
I'm glad we have the death penalty, and I wish we'd streamline it.  I don't care one way or the other about what they do in Spain.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Stuff
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2005, 08:47:06 PM »
Who cares how it works in Spain.  Al Quaida scared you guys out of being tough on terrorism.  I dont think we'll lean on you for how to handle murderers  :)

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Stuff
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2005, 09:04:14 PM »
I'm sick of this bull**** about "protecting Society," or "defending myself from murderers."

Pure BULL****.

The death penalty is a PUNISHMENT for murdering other people.  Don't mislead yourself in thinking it is anything but that.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Stuff
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2005, 01:09:49 AM »
You're right...the current implimentation of the death penalty is just that, a punishment.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!