Author Topic: PC on earth, goodwill towards (all humans regardless of gender)  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
PC on earth, goodwill towards (all humans regardless of gender)
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2001, 07:38:00 PM »
Originally posted by mietla:

Give it up Thrawn, how silly can you get?

Yo, mietla...*snap* WAKE UP.  The orignal contention that there were no strong women wasn't mine.  It was easymo's.  So direct your comments there.

Secondly, where did you get the numbers 5 or 13?  Let me guess you MADE THEM UP?  If you want to base your arguements on fantasy, well I guess there is no way I can refute them, and I'll leave them in the land of make believe.

For the rest of you.  Yes, ON AVERAGE men are, pound per pound, stronger then women.  And I never said differently, because it has absoufreakinglutely NOTHING to do with this arguement.  If you had been following it, you would have realised that is about the sub-set of females that DO have the physical strength to preform the duties of a firefighter.

[ 12-30-2001: Message edited by: Thrawn ]

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2001, 08:12:00 PM »
Then firefighter strength tests shouldnt be changed as they have been lowered to make it easy for women to pass. Where are these strong women, why arent they protesting.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2001, 05:57:00 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ:
Then firefighter strength tests shouldnt be changed as they have been lowered to make it easy for women to pass. Where are these strong women, why arent they protesting.

I completely agree with you.   :eek:

<edit> Like I said, in Ottawa anyway, we have standardized testing, I know of at least 2 women that have passed it.</edit>

[ 12-31-2001: Message edited by: Thrawn ]

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2001, 08:46:00 AM »
10Bears, that cracked me up, man.