Author Topic: The Notorious DA Challenge  (Read 8940 times)

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
The Notorious DA Challenge
« Reply #345 on: December 29, 2005, 06:42:49 PM »
Ok, mabey there is some of what you suggest out there, but I think you're still missing some of the dynamics of the situation.  Let's put you in the hypothetical example for a moment.  Lets say (hypothetically) JMFJ is a hot stick that has been around awhile.  Lets say JMFJ has tangled with leviathn over the years and had some good fights, lost some, won some.  Then there was an incident like you described.  What would be the point of challenging a duel?  You both have fought each other enough to be familure with where each others proficencies are.  There is reallly nothing to prove.  Its just like anywhere else in life...a friend might pull a prank on you and you'll laugh about it, if a stranger does the same thing, you'll likely be ticked off.  

There is also somewhat of a gunslinger syndrome out there, where some punk who thinks they just learned all there is to learn, feels the need to annoy a 'name' pilot into the DA to try to prove they are the fastest gun in the west.  That actually flies in the face of what you are saying.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #346 on: December 29, 2005, 07:00:20 PM »
Originally posted by Murdr
There is also somewhat of a gunslinger syndrome out there, where some punk who thinks they just learned all there is to learn, feels the need to annoy a 'name' pilot into the DA to try to prove they are the fastest gun in the west.  That actually flies in the face of what you are saying.

i like to annoy the up and coming hotchits who think they're all that so i can take 'em to the DA and show them they still have a ways to go. :aok
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #347 on: December 29, 2005, 07:04:27 PM »
lol :rofl

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
« Reply #348 on: January 02, 2006, 02:36:31 PM »
i was out of state for a week..and this thread is still ghey rainbow warrior

jmfj..GVs duel in this game..are ghey

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
« Reply #349 on: January 02, 2006, 02:39:15 PM »
and the Typhoon O DEATH

is the best evar

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #350 on: January 02, 2006, 04:15:50 PM »
Originally posted by GreenCloud
and the Typhoon O DEATH

is the best evar

Tiff sux:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"