Author Topic: Couple of funny pics  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2001, 01:12:00 AM »
No you're not an idiot. However in a broader sense of nature and evolution you're what is classed as an 'evolutionary stub'.

If you don't know what an 'evolutionary stub' is refer "dodo".

Originally posted by ispar:
SOOOOO... you are advocating harming someone because they disagree with you? You are somehow the correct party by default, regardless of the fact that opinions cannot be given truth values? And now you must show the rest of us how wrong we are.

I don't care if you are joking or not about the punching bit, this is still stupid. It's a free country, and disagreeing doesn't make one stupid. Or naive, for that matter... I just love it when I'm told "When you grow up and have become cranky and cynical you'll see..."

It's another way of looking at things. I've explained my views here, both in terms of the religous connotations and humanist/logical ones. Am I an idiot Rip? I dare ya to say it - go ahead, try it. But you then have to justify it. And justify it beyond, "sometimes you just have to hit back..."

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2001, 04:16:00 AM »
"And when the dust cleared from that hot creek bed where a shirtless Rip had rescued the poor woman from the evil villian with a spinning back flip tornado kick, she danced."

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2001, 06:13:00 AM »
Ewwwwwww Creamo's havin fantasies about Rip with his shirt off again   :D

Originally posted by Creamo:
[QB]"And when the dust cleared from that hot creek bed where a shirtless Rip had rescued the poor woman from the evil villian with a spinning back flip tornado kick, she danced."
[QB]

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2001, 07:33:00 AM »
I thought it was funny. I thought it was even funnier that it got Ispar all riled up.  

Peace DUDE...rotfl

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2001, 10:06:00 AM »
"Evolutionary stub"

10 Ring.

Thx Vulcan. Been a while since I backflushed my nasal passages. Just glad it was only ice water this time.

Too funny... too accurate!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Couple of funny pics
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2001, 04:27:00 PM »
Hey, I didn't write it, blame The Wobble.

Good to see you finally back to normal Toad. You was way to old to be playing Cowboys and Indians.  :)