Author Topic: Mister Fork  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
Mister Fork
« on: December 18, 2005, 08:23:07 AM »
Hey :)

I'm not going to mention any names so noone gets in trouble, but some Lweenies are shooting you down as a  frendly after they get killed. They wait in the field gun and shoot you when you try to land. This has happened to me and several others.

Would you mind putting the killshooter back on to stop this?

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 09:01:58 AM »
muhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl, this all started with an argument, he started blabbing on about how good he was, then about how bad the other guys were because they gangbanged him. then, he gangbangs us, 3 temps against 1 smoking 109, and then blabs on about how great he is lol, so we switched sides and shot him with a field gun. then he goes on about us being so crap, and him so good, so i challenge him to a duel, and hes like no, go up your nazi crap lol. of course im not  abig LW, i was just flying to TRY and even up, but he like, youre a nazi, your crap, so i up a spit and fly about for 15 mins waiting for him to up and accept a duel, but no, he's a timid noskill smacktalking dweeb with no life.

fork, don't change the killshooter, its fine as it is, this was a one off to get back at the retard for being such a pratt

i will posta  screenie if people want to piss themselves laughing:aok :rofl got a lot of the conversation in a screenie

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 09:14:19 AM »
"This has happened to me and several others."

Bahahaha your timid and you cant count. Try just you. Yea me and poo got in guns after I meet your temp at 11k in my 110 and you ran for about 5misn then ran to your ack and then ran somemore then after I run outa gas your squadie HOs me and I die. WOW you guys are l33t. And BTW when you and your squadie are 3-4k away from your base and 2k in the air and a 110 comes in co-alt and blasts you both it isnt vulching. So why dont you whine somemore then run away you noob.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

storch

Mister Fork
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2005, 10:08:55 AM »
good 'ol runkyuk,  what a guy.  please post the screenie pooh i could use a good laugh and kongkyuk always makes me laugh.

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 10:40:45 AM »
Originally posted by storch
good 'ol runkyuk,  what a guy.  please post the screenie pooh i could use a good laugh and kongkyuk always makes me laugh.

lol ok, but it didnt get the best bit in :(

he went and typed a whole load before i could take the shot. the funniest crap was the text that had just left the text box in the pic.

sorry, forgot to compess it, its a 3mb bitmap rofl

edit: lol, look at my vidmem!! says i nearly have 400mb's lol, ive only got 128, thats really weird

« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 10:43:30 AM by Pooface »

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2005, 10:45:59 AM »
WOW what better proof!  You admit to friendly shooting on purpose :rofl

Well if HTC doesn't care about friendly shooting then I guess it's good for all:aok

You guys crack me up:rofl

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2005, 10:56:12 AM »
Originally posted by Kongkyuk
WOW what better proof!  You admit to friendly shooting on purpose :rofl

Well if HTC doesn't care about friendly shooting then I guess it's good for all:aok

You guys crack me up:rofl

oh no, people in the duelling arena should be banned!!!

you retard, killshooter is a variable that can be set by the room admin. fork set it up so its off, more realistic thats good. you can think of it as me and TK defecting to the allies to reap revenge on a retarded annoying pilot. you went on about how amazing you were, and then wouldnt even up a plane to fight me. you are the most hippocritical ignoramis i ever met. you only kill people by cherry picking, and then complain if you die, lol, you really do make me laugh.

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2005, 10:59:33 AM »
Let me get this straight KongKyuk...

You pwned them so badly in aircraft that their only choice was to switch sides and kill you in the friendly ack gun? Well done!

Grow up TK.

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2005, 11:01:07 AM »
kong, come on, prove that you aren't a lil coward, and fight me and tk in the DA, you too scared? you talk so much smack, and try to make yourself look cool, yet you can't back it up, which makes you look more stupid than if you hadn't started your l33t speech earlier. now your paying for it with public humiliation, your a dweeb, fight me and tk in an even fight, same plane. you seem to think your an ace because you managed to cherry pick a low g14 with no engine, in a horde of 15k tempests. your'e a moron, and everyone thinks so. stop digging a hole dude, before people start making cartoons about you in the general board lol

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2005, 11:03:43 AM »
Originally posted by Grits
Let me get this straight KongKyuk...

You pwned them so badly in aircraft that their only choice was to switch sides and kill you in the friendly ack gun? Well done!

Grow up TK.

err, no, he was cherry picking and whining, and then wouldnt fight us on even terms, ran home, so we switched sides as he came in to land and blew him up with the field gun, just the once. then he wouldnt up, and came u with all kinds of excuses so he didnt have to fight me evenly. i flew about the field in my spit waiting for him to up an have a duel, but my fuel ran out before the argument and excuses did lol, so lame

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2005, 11:14:22 AM »
Pooface, reread the screenie. You are the one coming off badly here.

Why you are bringing this to the CT and the BBS is beyond me.

If this is standard for you, go back to the MA or H2H rooms. It reeks.

RTR
The Damned

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2005, 11:15:08 AM »
I'm letting them slit there own throats Grits:D

Yup they dont like being killed by me or anyone else :rofl

SOOOO, as they admit to,, they switched sides and vulched me on my own field:lol

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2005, 11:16:44 AM »
to be honest, you're all as bad as eachother.

that screen shot makes you all look stupid.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2005, 11:17:42 AM »
Originally posted by RTR
Pooface, reread the screenie. You are the one coming off badly here.

Why you are bringing this to the CT and the BBS is beyond me.

If this is standard for you, go back to the MA or H2H rooms. It reeks.

RTR

yeah, the first one didnt come out, i must have pressed ctrl + r instead, which is why i said it wasnt showing the stuff right. the main point is that kong has made a big fuss over being shot with a field gun, but failed to mention he was being a real pain in the arse to us beforehand

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Mister Fork
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2005, 11:17:56 AM »
and further more, none of you can stand up to Jamusta and myself, you're all smack tlking and fighting over scraps till i get jammy back here. :aok
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.