Author Topic: Greetings All  (Read 253 times)

Offline Skeeter0

• Zinc Member
Greetings All
« on: December 21, 2005, 09:25:23 PM »
I can't believe I haven't play AH in 4 Months. I left to spend more time with the family, dedicate more time to work, and to work on my Masters Degree. I thought I would miss it, and I do, but it has been great actually sleeping for a change.

I'm just glad AH has not come out with a big update since I left. I don't know whether I can handle it major upgrades come out. I just hope I can find my joystick and rudder pedals again.

I also found out, after two years of hardcore AH, that my wife really is more fun that AH (most of the time :), and my kids are damn good basketball players. Its amazing how much I was missing.

Well, I will be back when the time is right. This is a great game, but unfortunately maturity prevailed :(.

Shout outs to all the troop killing lone rangers out there who really make the difference when defending territory.

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
Greetings All
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 05:51:05 PM »
I've fortunately have been to avoid maturity in any form.

..tho beating up highschool kids at my age gives me pause..
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Seraphim

• Nickel Member
Re: Greetings All
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 06:30:04 PM »
Originally posted by Skeeter0
I can't believe I haven't play AH in 4 Months. I left to spend more time with the family, dedicate more time to work, and to work on my Masters Degree. I thought I would miss it, and I do, but it has been great actually sleeping for a change.

I'm just glad AH has not come out with a big update since I left. I don't know whether I can handle it major upgrades come out. I just hope I can find my joystick and rudder pedals again.

I also found out, after two years of hardcore AH, that my wife really is more fun that AH (most of the time :), and my kids are damn good basketball players. Its amazing how much I was missing.

Well, I will be back when the time is right. This is a great game, but unfortunately maturity prevailed :(.

Shout outs to all the troop killing lone rangers out there who really make the difference when defending territory.

Same here,  I havent flown since June. Still waiting for our second room to be vacated...