Author Topic: North African New Year  (Read 3654 times)

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #120 on: January 03, 2006, 12:00:26 PM »
Originally posted by Larry
You didnt answer my question grits.

If you must know, at 19 I was working full time and going to college full time. I was on a partial athletic scholarship, but I paid for most of it by working. I lived on my own, and paid all my expenses without help from my parents.

So, yes, I think I was a bit more mature than you at 19. One thing is for sure, I didnt have time to play games on the intardnet all day long.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #121 on: January 03, 2006, 12:16:00 PM »
Originally posted by Grits
If you must know, at 19 I was working full time and going to college full time. I was on a partial athletic scholarship, but I paid for most of it by working. I lived on my own, and paid all my expenses without help from my parents.

So, yes, I think I was a bit more mature than you at 19. One thing is for sure, I didnt have time to play games on the intardnet all day long.

WTG on that then

Mabey since my dad was out on his own at 14 and had to work his bellybutton off to live he is liting my sisters and I have it more easy. I for one am trying to find a job in this hicktown so I can try to inroll in ITT tech in houston. After that I would love to join marines, but my parents want me to finnish my schooling.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 12:19:03 PM by Larry »
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
North African New Year
« Reply #122 on: January 03, 2006, 12:27:29 PM »
WTG on that then

Mabey since my dad was out on his own at 14 and had to work his bellybutton off to live he is liting my sisters and I have it more easy. I for one am trying to find a job in this hicktown so I can try to inroll in ITT tech in houston. After that I would love to join marines, but my parents want me to finnish my schooling.

Sigh, that film won't open:(

Hey is Larry, maybe, telling the truth in this post?

19 for real?:huh

That explains ALOT, I will treat him way different, does anyone know for sure?

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2006, 12:45:44 PM »
Right click and save as for the film its ziped so I could uplaod it.

Yes everything I said was true if my parents didnt talk me into geting all my schooling done I would have joined when I turned 19 (take a year off to screw around) I really want to be in the air eather a helo or fixed wing ,but I wouldnt mind geting dirty on the ground.

Heres a pic of me from a thread yucca started in GD forum

JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
North African New Year
« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2006, 01:05:43 PM »
Originally posted by Kongkyuk
That explains ALOT, I will treat him way different, does anyone know for sure?

(oldman looks at photo of TK)

(smacks Kongkyuk across the face with dead carp)

- oldman

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2006, 01:26:58 PM »
Originally posted by Oldman731

- oldman

A CARP!?! a tuna would have been better.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #126 on: January 03, 2006, 02:34:00 PM »
I guess yall are to up tight and bitter to understard that its funny to see people get pissed that someone called them a tard in a game, and its makes it a easyer fight since it clouds thier judgement and they cant fight as well.

You didnt answer my question grits.

Bear since you care to just look at one side then post Konkyuk and Joedog were fighting me I was B&Zing in my 190 they tryed to go land knowing the hurri was kongkyuk i wasnt going to let that happen because I knew the next sorite he would have been at 20k so I want in after him. He may have been landing but I didnt even see his gear down. I think it was just his way of runing to the ack because he didnt have the alt. Hell I didnt even get the kill on him the other guy did.

I'm not talking about who did what and I really don't care. You're missing the point. Responding to every post you don't like, the way you have been, isn't doing you any good. It makes you look foolish. As for your statement that it's funny to call people names to get them upset, well that is childish and from the posts here, I'd say people making fun of you is having the same effect.:rolleyes:

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
North African New Year
« Reply #127 on: January 03, 2006, 02:55:46 PM »

- oldman

outch!!!!   I'm sry:O

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
North African New Year
« Reply #128 on: January 03, 2006, 03:40:14 PM »
outch!!!!   I'm sry:O

OMG:O

Once wasn't enuff pls HIT me Again:cry Again:cry Again:cry Again:cry

one more:cry

That takes the cake!  You win Larry :aok

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #129 on: January 03, 2006, 04:23:49 PM »
OMG:O

Once wasn't enuff pls HIT me Again:cry Again:cry Again:cry Again:cry

one more:cry

That takes the cake!  You win Larry :aok

Great OM now hes ganna be hunping your leg wanting more.:lol

I'd say people making fun of you is having the same effect.

Nope I dont get mad about that but whe someone takes it to far thats when it gets my blood boiling. And the calling people names my be childish but hell even youv done it before so dont act like your a little angel.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
North African New Year
« Reply #130 on: January 03, 2006, 04:26:02 PM »
I'd say people making fun of you is having the same effect.

Nope I dont get mad about that but whe someone takes it to far thats when it gets my blood boiling. And the calling people names my be childish but hell even youv done it before so dont act like your a little angel. [/B][/QUOTE]

Never said I was and angel :D

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #131 on: January 03, 2006, 04:33:47 PM »
NOT YOU1!1!
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline wonton

• Zinc Member
North African New Year
« Reply #132 on: January 03, 2006, 04:42:36 PM »

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
North African New Year
« Reply #133 on: January 03, 2006, 05:09:27 PM »
I guess yall are to up tight and bitter to understard that its funny to see people get pissed that someone called them a tard in a game, and its makes it a easyer fight since it clouds thier judgement and they cant fight as well.

ok, Ill bite. So why do you,Storch,and N7 squeal like little piglets when you get shot down?

btw   get a job!!!

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #134 on: January 03, 2006, 05:19:43 PM »
Heh.  I think it was Charon who first pointed out that the German fliers were "defending" Germany over Warsaw, Norway, Denmark, France, England, Belgrade, Moscow...you get the idea.

That they were "Germans fighting for Germany" doesn't somehow make it honorable that they were fighting to conquer Europe and subject it to the rule of the Nazi party - which they had voluntarily adopted as their own government, and which they appeared very happy to follow up until the war started going the wrong way.

- Oldman (sorry....couldn't help myself....)

I never intended to make it sound honorable.  My point is they were Germans fighting, not Nazis.  As you say they chose that goverment.  We still refer to the French when we speak of the Napoleonic Wars don't we?  Or how about the English during the Revolutionary war?  My whole point was that I blame the GERMANS, not the Nazis, hence they were GERMAN planes.   When I speak of "Germans defending Germany" I am speaking of their mindset, not necessarily my perception of what they were doing.  Remember though the best defense is a good offense, and we did end up fighting the Russians for 50years.  The effects of which still fill the headlines today.

Now leave me alone, I've got wargame moves to finish.  At least I can try to conquer the world digitally, muhaha!!!

Crown Bug '06 :aok
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 05:22:18 PM by TheBug »
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane