Author Topic: North African New Year  (Read 3674 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2006, 11:59:34 PM »
Originally posted by Bear76
actuall the two lines above say a lot too:lol

That why I posted the film also go on watch it. Oh wait then your post will look stupid dont click on the link.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline XAKL

• Copper Member
North African New Year
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2006, 12:08:33 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
I guess you didnt watch the film did you? I had the alt yes but when came back I droped about 5K and heading for yall. Nope try again because two fights the other day were co alt and I won both of them. No I dont go ballistic and call you names. All I say is you need the alt to get a kill and its a fact. And In no ****ing way did I ever think or say Im the best. Yes Im good and mabey better then half the people in the CT because I can fight 1 v 1 and dont need help you OTOH cant. Yes most dont like me because of the way I ask and I could care less what yall think. WOW you just said its a game I guess you didnt see the screenshot I posted eather.

:rofl  Wow what does that show? That you have 7 picks on me. But I know for sure that 3 of my kills on you were 1 v 1 oh wait only 2 because that one I vulched you 2K away from your base on take off :rofl :rofl

How about you try this when you log on and see a JG54 member on you dont start blabing on talking watermelon when we are flying around having fun and none of this crap would happen.

Hey TK, YOU ARE A PIECE OF ****E, AND THAT'S A FACT.  I REMEMBER YOU ACTUALLY CHANGED SIDES JUST SO YOU CAN KILL ME BECAUSE ALL OF U JG IDIOTS WERE CHASING MY PONY AND I WAS OUTNUMBERED.  THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THIS, THAT YOU ****S LIKE TO SPAT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S TACTICS OTHER THAN YOUR OWN.  I'VE SEEN PLENTY OF YOU ****S GRAB ALT, EXTEND TO DRAG, GANG UP, VULCH,  HEAVEN FORBID IF ANYONE ELSE TRIES.  MY REMEDY, I DON'T TALK IN CHANNEL 200, I IGNORE ANYTHING YOU GUYS POST IN THE GAME, AND SEEK 0UT AND DESTROY EVERY JG THAT I CAN FIND

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2006, 12:27:43 AM »
I just want to point out that several of JG54 (Soda, Stat, Tbarone, Tankman) are good guys, lets not paint them all with the same brush. Only a select few in JG54 give them the poor reputation they have.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2006, 12:29:43 AM »
Originally posted by XAKL
Hey TK, YOU ARE A PIECE OF ****E, AND THAT'S A FACT.  I REMEMBER YOU ACTUALLY CHANGED SIDES JUST SO YOU CAN KILL ME BECAUSE ALL OF U JG IDIOTS WERE CHASING MY PONY AND I WAS OUTNUMBERED.  THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THIS, THAT YOU ****S LIKE TO SPAT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S TACTICS OTHER THAN YOUR OWN.  I'VE SEEN PLENTY OF YOU ****S GRAB ALT, EXTEND TO DRAG, GANG UP, VULCH,  HEAVEN FORBID IF ANYONE ELSE TRIES.  MY REMEDY, I DON'T TALK IN CHANNEL 200, I IGNORE ANYTHING YOU GUYS POST IN THE GAME, AND SEEK 0UT AND DESTROY EVERY JG THAT I CAN FIND

WOW someone get that guy some pills or atlease some tang my god. I dont know who the hell you are let alone ever did what you said. Let me guess some tard that steped in the CT more then a year ago during one of our "Kill anything that moves and some things that dont" missions and flew into our horde. The only times I change sides is when allies are outnumered or I feel like flying something that doesnt stall on takeoff. How about you come into the CT tomarrow and well all get together and gang you again for old times sake. Hows that sound?
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
North African New Year
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2006, 12:33:37 AM »
I can't wait to see this clip, It wont open on the work computer :(

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2006, 12:33:40 AM »
Originally posted by Grits
I just want to point out that several of JG54 (Soda, Stat, Tbarone, Tankman) are good guys, lets not paint them all with the same brush. Only a select few in JG54 give them the poor reputation they have.

Umm you forgot a few, best thing to say is all JG sept TK storch VWE and sometimes N7 are good guys the others are why noone comes to the CT because we have big mouths and like to talk trash.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2006, 12:42:38 AM »
If it makes you feel better, yes, you are one of the select few I was talking about that give JG54 their bad reputation.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
North African New Year
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2006, 12:48:43 AM »
you JG54 guys all fly well together and its definately impressive.  I am always humbled by a  group of 109s, 110s and 190s flying in comms and with the tactical advantage.

It is fun and makes the game worth playing.

It would be nice if more people took the high road and stayed away from all the smack talking and personal insults.  Im no angel myself, as many can attest to, but I prefer the game without the smack talking.  Always have, but I can, and will, join in with laughable smack when the need arises :aok

Anyway, I have really enjoyed my past few weeks back in game and look forward to some good fights in the future.

"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2006, 12:51:32 AM »
Originally posted by Grits
If it makes you feel better, yes, you are one of the select few I was talking about that give JG54 their bad reputation.

woohoo I just made alittle edit to my avatar you like it? I hope you do you know me careing what other people think.:lol
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
North African New Year
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2006, 12:59:21 AM »
Originally posted by Kongkyuk
I can't wait to see this clip, It wont open on the work computer :(

I'll give you a wrap up. TK shoots at you and misses a few times. You rtb after a bit. TK waits till you are low and slow on the runway. TK flies into the ack and lands some hits on you.

Im not sure what the plot of the film was. The acting wa so-so but the special effects were top notch.:aok
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 01:06:32 AM by Slash27 »

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2006, 12:59:29 AM »
Originally posted by Yeager
you JG54 guys all fly well together and its definately impressive.  I am always humbled by a  group of 109s, 110s and 190s flying in comms and with the tactical advantage.

It is fun and makes the game worth playing.

It would be nice if more people took the high road and stayed away from all the smack talking and personal insults.  Im no angel myself, as many can attest to, but I prefer the game without the smack talking.  Always have, but I can, and will, join in with laughable smack when the need arises :aok

Anyway, I have really enjoyed my past few weeks back in game and look forward to some good fights in the future.

Yes we sometimes fly together but more of lately we've been fighting 1 v 1s or other fights when the numbers in the fight are even but theres always going to be those people who just hear jg54 and just assume that they got vulched or ganged or picked by us in the past that, thats all we do. And hell yes we trash talk its part of all games to do so. But we dont take it has far as youv seen in what I posted. If you knew me instead of assumeing everything youd konw I hate HOing but Ill do it if I have to. Vulching eather when Im pissed or if we are base taking. Gang only if I was just ganged by that person. And I ALWAY and I mean ALWAY ask before jumping in even in the MA.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2006, 01:03:42 AM »
Originally posted by Slash27
I give you a wrap up. TK shoots at you and misses a few times. You rtb after a bit. TK waits till you are low and slow on the runway. TK flies into the ack and lands some hits on you.

Im not sure what the plot of the film was. The acting wa so-so but the special effects were top notch.:aok

I knew I should have rehursed more! I wanted to even have some fireworks shoot out the bellybutton of my plane but Mr. Spielberg thought it was to dangerous and we were already over the budget.:mad: :cry
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
North African New Year
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2006, 01:04:36 AM »
Its interesting that you bring this 1 vs 1 thing up.

As long as Ive been around, 1 vs 1 was done in the dueling arena, or away from any frontline action.  In the CT, as well as the main, its always been who was in best position to attack, attacked, and the more the merrier.

I for one am always happy to share credit but I feel that I have sometimes barged in on private fights......without even knowing it.  No one says anything until afterwards.

I dont think thats what the CT was designed for, but I am willing to learn new things, so please clue me in on the CT 1 vs 1 thing......
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2006, 01:07:44 AM »
Well, like I said, not everyone in JG54 is "ruining" the CT but if you want to wear that title with pride, you have most definately earned it. You claim to love the CT, yet you (and a couple others) have done more to harm it than anyone else. Maybe you should care what others think of you, but then you would be forced to stop acting like a child.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2006, 01:10:49 AM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Its interesting that you bring this 1 vs 1 thing up.

As long as Ive been around, 1 vs 1 was done in the dueling arena, or away from any frontline action.  In the CT, as well as the main, its always been who was in best position to attack, attacked, and the more the merrier.

I for one am always happy to share credit but I feel that I have sometimes barged in on private fights......without even knowing it.  No one says anything until afterwards.

I dont think thats what the CT was designed for, but I am willing to learn new things, so please clue me in on the CT 1 vs 1 thing......

Yes the DA is for 1v1 duels, but some of us like to come into the CT find a enemy and have a good fight with him not get in a fight and get blasted but 5 other enemys while turning OTD. I kinda see the CT as a mix of DA and SEA were sometimes there are 4-5 1 v 1s going on and sometimes theres to big groups on each side and they bash into each other making a fun furball. I dont think you were ever in one or our Thursday Night Missions but those were when the CT was the most fun IMO it was a pre TOD thing with 50+ people in it every week.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner