Author Topic: Bomber Pilot Network  (Read 400 times)

Offline syncrII

• Zinc Member
Bomber Pilot Network
« on: January 02, 2006, 06:42:27 AM »
Moin

In the main arena are some people who like to fly bombers. But mostly thay are alone because thay do funny missions like 1h or 2h flights deap into enemy teretory.
But there are more people lik us in the main i belive. we only need to knew who we can ask.
We need a list wich all interested people. so if someone want to do a bomb raid he only need to show on the roster who is online. and than he can ask him. So we are not alown anymore.

i knew for the list:
me chris3
Glasses
MRPLUTO

If you want to be on the list post here i will ad you to the list.

cu chris3

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Bomber Pilot Network
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 09:22:16 AM »
I am certainly one of those strange kind of people who find sometimes more fun in those boring, well planned, 1h long flights at 20k. Especially after I came to recognize that most pilots trying to engage me where considerably less skilled than their furballing countrymen Or perhaps they WERE that furballing ones, only lacking the patience needed to set up the attack against buffs...Two days ago I even sank my first CV (YES, I know itīs not a big deal, you all did this a hundred times... :D )
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
Bomber Pilot Network
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 05:02:53 PM »
I flew a great one once, me and about 3 others flew deep into NME territory and dropped the ords and barracks at about  six bases....

Fun when ya work as a group...

Offline tapakeg

• Nickel Member
Bomber Pilot Network
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 10:34:46 PM »
http://WWW.bombergroup.com

If you see myself (Tapakeg), Turbo, or Vega, in the MA, we ( Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group) are always recruiting.

Tapakeg
You know that your landing gear is up and locked when it takes full power to taxi to the terminal

Offline syncrII

• Zinc Member
Bomber Pilot Network
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 12:15:41 AM »
Originally posted by tapakeg
http://WWW.bombergroup.com

If you see myself (Tapakeg), Turbo, or Vega, in the MA, we ( Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group) are always recruiting.

Tapakeg

Moin

Thx for the ofer but im not only a bomber pilot and the most of us are still in a squad. The point is that if you are online with out your squad you are abel to ask some people to made thinks together. But i hope i can count you to the Bomber Pilot Networklist. Maybe you can made a place at your homepage to manage these list or add a smal forum for the Bomber Network.

cu chris3

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
Bomber Pilot Network
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2006, 01:40:49 AM »
Hey tapakeg ya got some real sweet pics on the site

Offline tapakeg

• Nickel Member
Bomber Pilot Network
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2006, 08:45:36 AM »
Our CO, Vega takes care of the site.  Check out the skunkbunker and some of the 104 videos.

Pretty cool

Syncr,

What country do you fly for? If it is Bishop, you can join us on squad nights and fly in a 15+ bomber group formation.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 08:54:35 AM by tapakeg »
You know that your landing gear is up and locked when it takes full power to taxi to the terminal