Author Topic: Canada Slammed as NATO Passenger  (Read 262 times)

Offline Ping

• Silver Member
Canada Slammed as NATO Passenger
« on: October 07, 2001, 08:13:00 AM »
HAHAHAHAH...Thats the understatement of the Year  :)

Canadians have been living under a tragic comedy of high taxes and ineptitude for decades. Social care here, Social care there, and Oh...lets allow refugee wellfare cheats multiple accounts so as to ship the money home to their Warlord relatives.

Any British cousins listening??? You can tell your Government representatives that we as Canadian people dont need to be told. We just have no say in how the Government spends the money. No matter who we have in Office, They are all just as corrupt and inept.
 Time to start checking out the job prospects in Europe, Because I for 1 am sick of the crap that is foisted upon us by the Federal Government.

Ping (just having a bad day)

You can now return to your regular schedualed flamefests.
I/JG2 Enemy Coast Ahead

Offline whirl

• Zinc Member
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2001, 10:35:00 AM »
you think us americans have it any better??  we suffer under the illusion we have a say--at least you guys know you don't.  

fact is, we lost freedom when we "destroyed" communism.  only thing left to watch and fight was ourselves then.  a democro-republic inevitably leads into socio-communist system.  it's a natural progression to start with many freedoms and end up with nothing.  the signs of social rule are all around us.  

screech.........  gotta stop now-- i don't like mixin' politics w/friends and fun..

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2001, 10:50:00 AM »
You got that right Ping... Our political system is a complete joke... has been that way since I can remember.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2001, 11:52:00 AM »
LOL!  Now a "Our country is worse" debate is brewing.

OK... Canada wins.  :D

AKDejaVu