Author Topic: mapping for msff2  (Read 154 times)

Offline tatertot

• Nickel Member
mapping for msff2
« on: January 10, 2006, 09:48:23 AM »
last night i relized after 4yrs i havnt mapped anything on my ms forcefeedback stick dahhhhhhhhhhh    

i was wandering if anyone have a stick layout for it that i could use as a setup   thanks
THE NAME TATERTOT IS NOT FROM MY FAV FOOD !!!!!!

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
mapping for msff2
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 10:46:01 AM »
tatertot, I made a thread in the help & training section asking for stick.cfg files and stick mappings of all different types of sticks. I have not received any for any MS sticks, but soon as I do I be glad to send them to ya.

as for everyone else, I would really appreciate it if you could email your stick setups to me, doesn't matter what type of stick

I am trying to put a project together  incorporating all the different sticks out there on the market today....

CH Products ( analog & USB ) ( CH Manager  / speedkeys / AH stick/key mapping )

Saitek Sticks ( all types ( programming software fiels / AH Stick mapping/ keymapping )

Cougar ( same as above type files )

MS sidewinders or other MS sticks ( same as above type files )

Logitech ( same as above type files )

Thrustmaster ( same as above type files )

Gravis ( same as above type files )

or any other type of stick

please include a small description of any details you might think appropriate in regards to your setup arrangement.

email them to  TequilaChaser  at  flyaceshigh.com

thanks in advance
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC