Author Topic: Field resupply limit to no effect below default times.  (Read 521 times)

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
Re: Field resupply limit to no effect below default times.
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2013, 10:36:16 AM »
I noticed that killing each train car adds .7 minutes of downtime so I assume each train is 7 minutes.

Still.....from what I observed, HQ still comes up faster than the values of each resupply whether train or c47 or m3.

Since I once observed trains respawning a quarter mile down the tracks after I killed every car of one, I'm wondering if it's simply a timer and not the train itself that determines it's resupply value.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Field resupply limit to no effect below default times.
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2013, 03:06:28 PM »
I noticed that killing each train car adds .7 minutes of downtime so I assume each train is 7 minutes.

Still.....from what I observed, HQ still comes up faster than the values of each resupply whether train or c47 or m3.

Since I once observed trains respawning a quarter mile down the tracks after I killed every car of one, I'm wondering if it's simply a timer and not the train itself that determines it's resupply value.

the thing is that hq is usually resupplied by a lot of people.  I have seen as many as 10 or 15 people bringing goons and hq is up before the bombers leave the area.
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.