Author Topic: Bickering  (Read 1576 times)

rudedawg

Bickering
« on: January 20, 2001, 06:51:00 AM »
This is addressed to Hitech himself but others are welcome to there opinion, i just logged off Ah after a pointless bickering sesson between GGhost and FunkedUp in which Funked started making derogitory statments about sexual acks with GGhost's mom and Ghost got mad. (understandable) He lost his temper and threatened Funked who clearly was not worried in the least, procceded mocking Ghost to get him agree enough to admit that he had threatened him (while he recorded the film i am sure). He in turn threatened to have Ghost's account closed and then PMed a sorry message (presumably to try to make himself look good while he recorded the threat from Ghost) and then left to go write to HiTech about the threat in hopes to get Ghost kicked off AH.

My beef here is i think they both were in the wrong and the whole matter should be droped or if one gets booted then they both should.  There is no reason to keep a person around if he is just there to bait people into getting mad and doing something that will be grounds for account termination.

I just thought that a non biased oppinion would would help the situation.  GGhost is a rook and so am i but i don't know him from Funkedup and i pretty much don't care who is in the air around me as long as its my squadmates or enemies for me to shoot at.

funked

Bickering
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2001, 08:04:00 AM »
Rudedog either you can't read or you are liar.  Gghost threatened me and called me several words I won't repeat here, well before I said anything about his mother.  I didn't record anything.  I didn't write anything to Hitech, nor did I threaten to do so.  Mind your own business.

Also how do you know what I privated to Gghost?  Sounds like you know him a little better than you say.  My private message to him was the answer to the question he asked before we got into it.

I admit I let this guy get under my skin and I'll try to turn the other cheek in the future.  However there is only so much I will stand from these rude newbies.  The downside of the free trial I guess - any ingrate with a credit card number can come in and abuse paying customers.

[This message has been edited by funked (edited 01-20-2001).]

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Bickering
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2001, 08:36:00 AM »

Originally posted by funked:

I admit I let this guy get under my skin and I'll try to turn the other cheek in the future.  However there is only so much I will stand from these rude newbies.  The downside of the free trial I guess - any ingrate with a credit card number can come in and abuse paying customers.

[This message has been edited by funked (edited 01-20-2001).]

Error. Anyone ,regardless he has CC or not, is able to get into the 2 week trial. CC is only asked for when you are to start being a paying customer.

Rudedawg, Funked and I have got a lot of differences (and we still have).
 I wasnt there when that happened,but I really doubt that the story was as you told it. Something is missing, or wrong.

I know Funked, and I dont know that GGhost.
So for now I have to believe funked's version.

[This message has been edited by RAM (edited 01-20-2001).]

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
Bickering
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2001, 11:38:00 AM »
Well, lets see...

On the minus side, Funked is a lying, cheating, AH hacking, tax-evading, Bill Clinton sympathising, recently released ex-con born of a syphillitic crack potato and some unknown sperm donor that happened to have an extra $5 in his pocket on the day of conception.

On the plus side, he can hold his liquor and has a sense of humor.  

Dunno, it seems like Funked's pluses far outweigh his minuses.  I call roadkill on your story and vote a resounding NO whenever Pepino posts a poll as to whether we would like to see Funked locked out or not

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Bickering
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2001, 12:12:00 PM »
Yeah, I say boot them both.

And boot you too rudedog for posting this drivel.

Oh, and boot Lance to for calling Funked's Mom a festering puss bag seeded by SOB.

Keep ram though. I enjoy his ranting "I quit " posts, and it's almost that time again.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Bickering
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2001, 12:51:00 PM »
Creamo, that's just offensive.  I would never pay more than $2.50 for a crack potato.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
Bickering
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2001, 12:53:00 PM »
I've got some wooden nickels, and a lovely bunch of coconuts!

Cobra

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Bickering
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2001, 01:03:00 PM »
I won't pay less than $5.00. I have some standards.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
Bickering
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2001, 08:09:00 PM »
Rudedawg, I wasn't there and Funked has no problems defending himself.

That being said, you should be lucky enough to know a man of the calibur of Funked. He's a class act, through and through. But he's human, too. Sounds like they both let their emotions get the better of them.

-towd_

Bickering
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2001, 08:26:00 PM »
shees cant two guys have a virtual fist fight anymore ? squelch um or place your bet

rudedawg

Bickering
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2001, 03:43:00 AM »
My intent was not to see anyone get booted
but fair is fair and i did see Funked ask: "are you threatening me?" to which GGhost's exact words were: "hell yeah"
and Funked replyed "good your account is toast"  implying that he intended to write HT to have GGhost booted.  I am no liar Funked and have no prior afiliation with GGhost accept a very polite arguement i had with him after you left and he asked me about PMing and told me what you said.  it is "hear-say" and i will not deny that but my whole reason for the post was to make sure no one was treated unfairly and if HT asks me i will tell him the truth.  i can not testify to anything before the "i was too busy banging your mom" comment cause i saw nothing before that was very offensive at all so i don't know who started it and i don't care.

Nore do i care about people arguing that is there right.  if you remember i jumped in after the first threat and told you both to let it drop.  then i jumped in again when you told him that you "hope you don't like this game cause your account is toast" business.

p.s. i admit that alot of the stuff about you recording and stuff may be speculation but you where egging GGhost on and he was just as childish as you were in falling into it.

[This message has been edited by rudedawg (edited 01-21-2001).]

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Bickering
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2001, 06:06:00 AM »
I was there, and this GGhost guy was using words like 'plow' and 'kunt' (or something like that) long before Funked made the comment about GGhost's mother.

I've had my fair share of run ins with frustrated newbies. A guy called Hodo called me a 'limey bastard' for trying to land a plane which had no fuel. He pissed off quite a few other brits that night.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline paintmaw

• Copper Member
Bickering
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2001, 08:25:00 PM »
Umm  have you guys seen GGhost's MOM???? Hell  ,, I'll bang her =====D

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
Bickering
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2001, 06:21:00 AM »
As long as this gghost character does not hring anything bad over our most respected ghosth  

And $5? funked, I have a whole army waiting for ya  

------------------
Baron Claus "StSanta" Von Ribbentroppen
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"

"We are the light at the end of your sorry little tunnel." - A. Eldritch

Offline Asmodan PL

• Zinc Member
Bickering
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2001, 08:47:00 AM »
The GGhost is rude and i had trobble with him also, so i can belive Funked.