Author Topic: Files of Different type sticks  (Read 563 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Files of Different type sticks
« on: January 05, 2006, 02:07:54 PM »
Hello AH flyers ~S~

am looking for files on different stick types, the files can be the AH files stick.cfg, jsmap.cfg, and or outside Managing software like sent with the USB CH products stuff, or the Saitek products, or MS products or Cougar or Logitech.....

I prefer to have both stick.cfg files & stand alone programming software of stick files for each type stick

stick types needed are:

MSsidewinder models
logitech ( all models )
Ch Products ( all models )
Saitek ( all models )
Thrustmaster / Cougar ( all models )

and any other types some of you may be using in the game

and trying to put something together here that the new flyers can pick and chose over to get their controllers setup, then they can adjust as needed......

email them to TequilaChaser at flyaceshigh.com
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 05:37:37 PM »
I sent a couple of profiles for Saitek X45 / Saitek Profiler - one with just the stick and a second one with separate pedals and TrackIR mappings.

edit: and people have been asking about using the rotaries in the throttle as trims, I've got a screenshot showing how to do that (the rotaries need to be calibrated in AH calibration as well).
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 05:43:51 PM by Panzzer »
Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 09:43:27 PM »
Thank You Panzzer,

also if  any of you are sending your files to help, I would like to ask you for a Readme  description of your  settings  for any specific details needing pointed out.......I can cut and paste it into a txt file, Thanks again.....much appreciated
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 10:19:28 PM »
I got a cheap SpeedLink Black Widow.... interested in the setup TC?
21 is only half the truth.

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 11:19:37 PM »
Originally posted by Schatzi
I got a cheap SpeedLink Black Widow.... interested in the setup TC?

lol, never heard of it, but sure why not, ya never know who else might happen upon one of these sticks ;)

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2006, 06:27:32 AM »
You got mail.

PS: Its a great stick, you get a lot for little money. I paid about 36 € (ca 40 USD).

http://www.speed-link.com/prod.php?lang=en&sys_id=1&pb_id=1&prod_num=SL-6640
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 06:36:07 AM by Schatzi »
21 is only half the truth.