Author Topic: What did I do wrong?  (Read 693 times)

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
      • http://479th.jasminemarie.com/
What did I do wrong?
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 02:46:39 PM »
another thing you can do is a variation of what wetrat described except the 1st  1 or 2 passes he makes at you, just make your lazy turn and make him overshoot, but don't follow him up or roll back over the top, make him think your a lame duck pilot, let him blow some more E and you gain some while he trys bnz you, then on the 3rd or 4th pass, when you think you have enough E, then roll back over the top for the snapshot, allot of times after his 2nd pass, if you don't try and shoot at him, he'll slow down to lineup a kill shot on you, thats when you got him. All your doing is basically fishing, just dangle that lure in front of him until he decides to bite, you may have to let him nibble a bit before you set the hook on him.  Another thing I like to do when I have someone picking at me is hit the deck, take away the ability for him to fly under me and get angles, basically make it to where he'll either have to slow down and attack on your path on the deck, or auger... if its a dweeb he'll often auger tryin for the shot and if its a good stick you'll take away allot of his angles by making him attack above you or on your path, if your descent at evasives theres no way he can get guns on you easily until he comes down to the deck... When I fly spits or anything with great turning ability I'm usually always on the deck.

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
What did I do wrong?
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 03:50:59 PM »
Cc Iceman, thanks for the tricks! ;)
Live to fly, fly to live!