Author Topic: New Political Party....  (Read 1581 times)

Offline weaselsan

• Silver Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2006, 08:03:37 AM »
Originally posted by Munkii
Or you know, you are for some of one party and some of another, and by george you are in the middle of the road. You have just as strong convictions but you aren't right or left.  Imagine that.

The really funny part is you never see a middle of the roader with an opinion, because there in the middle of the road. In reality opinions are like a**holes, everybody has one. Except middle of the roaders.

By the way where do you stand on the Alito nomination? I guess being in the middle of the road...kinda OK and kinda not OK?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 08:07:10 AM by weaselsan »

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2006, 08:13:30 AM »
Best to not comment on things you can't understand weaselsan.
-SW

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2006, 08:24:27 AM »
MT
Will your party platform on the basis that women having unprotected sex with men they dont want to have children with is a major position?
 Will any of your senior party members be ex KKK leaders?
How will your party treat the failed 40 year war on poverty?

TJ

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2006, 08:29:18 AM »
Do you think it is right for you to raise an army of accountants with police powers to take money away from me so that you can give it to whoever you like (feel "compassion" for)?   Would you throw me in jail if I did not go along with your extorting money from me?

Do you believe that the majority has the right to restrict the rights of the minority if it will save them money?

Should you be able to make laws that will prevent or help prevent harm to people for their own good even if they don't want your help?

lazs

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2006, 09:36:24 AM »
I've decided on some appointments...

Hangtime will be my Secretary of Defense
Lazs will head up the ATF
Eagler will be appointed ambassador to Chad.

:)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2006, 09:37:33 AM »
Originally posted by T0J0
MT
Will your party platform on the basis that women having unprotected sex with men they dont want to have children with is a major position?

TJ

I only answer questions in English.

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2006, 09:45:14 AM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
I only answer questions in English.

I will slow it down for your education level :)
\
"Abortion"

Offline Munkii

• Nickel Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2006, 09:45:25 AM »
Okay Eagler let's break this down.

your definition of "domestic"

as it pertains to an airline flight and phone taps ...

You bring up wire tapping and airline flights.

OK! Something meaty!

Any airline flight that originates and ends within the borders is "domestic". Any phone call originating and ending inside the Country is "domestic". Any cat living in your house is "domestic".

MT Answers with the normal defintion of "domestic".

so I take it that your party would back Bush phone taps are they are not "domestic" as every media head and dumacrat are spewing

ty bro

You come back with this causing me to ask...

How in the holy hell did you pull that out of that post?

You respond with...

if the term domestic means starts and stops within our borders (which IS what it means), how does dumb_arse_cracks & the media get away with calling the phone taps btwn the US and your fav overseas terror state "eavesdropping on domestic telephone calls "?? I don't think the phone co charges "domestic" rates for such placed calls...

Sen. Clinton Blasts Bush on Eavesdropping

"...............the practice of eavesdropping on calls and other communications made overseas from the United States. "

Now in all of this did MT ever say he supported international wiretaps?  He never said anything with regards to the precedent created by the President on international wiretaps.  He never once commented on what he felt should be done in relations with international wiretaps.  Therefore..  How in the holy hell did you get that out of that post?

p.s.  I'll take that job as Press Secretary after you get in the white house MT.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2006, 09:48:56 AM »
Originally posted by T0J0
I will slow it down for your education level :)
\
"Abortion"

Keep it legal, educate to make it rare.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2006, 09:53:38 AM »
Originally posted by Munkii
Okay Eagler let's break this down.
p.s.  I'll take that job as Press Secretary after you get in the white house MT.

who are calling Bush wire taps international - except you?

that was my point, they are international not domestic taps as the dems and media refer to them with joe six pack too stupid to realize the diff .. sorry for the confusion
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Munkii

• Nickel Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2006, 09:58:49 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler
who are calling Bush wire taps international - except you?

that was my point, they are international not domestic taps as the dems and media refer to them with joe six pack too stupid to realize the diff .. sorry for the confusion

so I take it that your party would back Bush phone taps are they are not "domestic" as every media head and dumacrat are spewing

ty bro

With the unfounded assumption that the MT party would back the Bush wire taps in this quote you called them international.  If it's not "domestic" it's international.  I'd also like to reitierate the point that the MT party has made no official announcement with regards to the legality, or lack there of, in regards to these international wiretaps that involve American citizens.  If you would like to ask the question on whether these wiretaps would or would not be continued or abolished I suggest you ask that specific question.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2006, 10:30:03 AM »
you win .. I'll drop it since you will not :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2006, 10:38:55 AM »
You are in the running for Press Sec. Munkii, but I really have my heart set on a hot blonde like the one on "Commander in Chief".

Offline Munkii

• Nickel Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2006, 10:41:28 AM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
You are in the running for Press Sec. Munkii, but I really have my heart set on a hot blonde like the one on "Commander in Chief".

I'll have a nice blonde intern that I have a purely platonic relationship with who has fantasies about men in power if that'll put it over the edge.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
New Political Party....
« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2006, 10:49:40 AM »
That'll do. You're in.