Author Topic: Additional RPS Info Needed.  (Read 399 times)

Offline Jaekart

• Copper Member
Additional RPS Info Needed.
« on: January 25, 2006, 10:03:21 AM »
I've been studying the Map, and attempting to figure out WHICH Bases are being designated as the "REAR BASES " for the Introduction of the newer Aircraft on each side.

Our Squad is trying to figure out what bases  we will need to congregate at, in order to fly our "Normal" Aircraft, on our "Squad Nights", when they become available, at one or more of the REAR BASES.  In Our Case, the P47 and P51 variants.  I am sure those flying in Axis Squads would like to know what bases they may use as well.  The same for the RAF Squads.  And the Bomber Squads.

If this was listed in the RPS Description Thread, I have managed to overlook the Information.  Any helpful information will be gladly accepted, so We can Try to plan some decent Missions, instead of showing up and Hunting for Our Planes.

Thank you for any Light you may shed upon our muddled Bewilderment.:D

Online Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 10:06:30 AM »
Or you could just log in and hop to the bases to see which ones have what aircraft....  I'll see if we can do that.... :)
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 10:10:05 AM »
Originally posted by Mister Fork
Or you could just log in and hop to the bases to see which ones have what aircraft....  I'll see if we can do that.... :)

Shhh Fork. Simple solutions are too easy on the CT Staff.;)

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 03:47:06 PM »
Allied rear fields (with SpitVb, HurriIIC now enabled) are airfields: 1, 2, 4, 5, 21, 22, 30, 31, 53, 54, 56 and 57.

And for the Axis the rear fields that have the 109F enabled now are: 33, 34, 35, 41, 42, 43, 50, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 74, 75, 76, 77 and 78.

Or at least they should be, I hope I got the numbers right. :) I'll try to add that to the MOTD at some point (or perhaps one of the other staff members will?).
Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

Offline Fencer51

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 09:36:52 PM »
Just remember to enable the P-51B at all fields in February March 44.  This was not noted in the write up but is historically accurate for their active deployment.
Fencer
The names of the irrelevant have been changed to protect their irrelevance.
The names of the innocent and the guilty have not been changed.
As for the innocent, everyone needs to know they are innocent –
As for the guilty… they can suck it.

Offline Sable

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 10:05:39 PM »
Well the reason I held it to the next day (april/may 44) is because there were still only 2-4 FGs using the 51B in Feb/Mar (depending on what date you look at) vs. 8 FGs (maybe more counting the 9thAF and RAF) by the end of May.  That and the 51B completely outclasses the 109G/190A combo, and has plenty of range to up from a field 1.5-2 sectors back.  

With planes like the 51B that completely outclass the opposition, I tried to hold their release until they were quite common so that we don't get too many days of seal clubbing.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 07:00:46 AM »
Originally posted by Sable
Well the reason I held it to the next day (april/may 44) is because there were still only 2-4 FGs using the 51B in Feb/Mar (depending on what date you look at) vs. 8 FGs (maybe more counting the 9thAF and RAF) by the end of May.  That and the 51B completely outclasses the 109G/190A combo, and has plenty of range to up from a field 1.5-2 sectors back.  

With planes like the 51B that completely outclass the opposition, I tried to hold their release until they were quite common so that we don't get too many days of seal clubbing.

Which strikes me as very good reasoning.

- oldman

storch

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 07:26:11 AM »

I don't know too many seals in LW livery the only one is me.  send them over anyway I doubt they will fly too far from the ack at P106.

Offline Jaekart

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 08:55:21 AM »
Thank You very Much for the Information, Panzzer.  I really appreciate your Reply.  :aok

Offline Fencer51

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2006, 11:26:50 AM »

Can't argue with that, so I won't.  I concur. :)
Fencer
The names of the irrelevant have been changed to protect their irrelevance.
The names of the innocent and the guilty have not been changed.
As for the innocent, everyone needs to know they are innocent –
As for the guilty… they can suck it.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2006, 12:15:38 PM »
Originally posted by storch
I don't know too many seals in LW livery the only one is me.  send them over anyway I doubt they will fly too far from the ack at P106.

There may be a thread or two you havent posted this statement yet.:p

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV