Author Topic: When gangbangs go wrong  (Read 1129 times)

Offline kennyhayes

• Nickel Member
Re: When gangbangs go wrong
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2008, 05:40:30 PM »
 i got gangbangedeledifing one time on ah2 so i turned my plane around and put a 40mm bullet throu the pilots head and went upside down over the last b25 then i rammed it >#?

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2008, 07:07:26 PM »
Great k4 flying crokett.

I looked at the lambo ho incident.

Here are two screen shots. The first one is the first pass u made. And the second is the kill shot pass. As you clearly see there is no ho....its not even close. You are at least 45 deg angle off nose both times. But when Lambo is looking in forward up tracking you it probably "looks" like a ho.

And the kill shot

HO and high deflection shots are both cheap.

Best thing to do is to defeat your opponent by getting behind his 3/9 line first.  Then you can kill him.
Many people do not HO and want to avoid a nose to nose situation, so they let some pressure off their stick, instead of continuing to pull hard into their opponent.

Well I live on high deflection nose shots...also known as a snap shot....that is not a cheap shot. HO shots are and I dispise them. This is not a ho. As the two screen shots show its not even close. As for getting behind the 3/9 line that is for you 50 call laser shots. I try to get at 90 deg angle off to the 3/9 line and take a snap as they go by. With 30mm taters you have to make your shots like this. Tracking tail shots are the most difficlult.

Oh and it is not my fault when they hang on there prop chasing me up and I am coming around for that nice stable juicy front quarter shot. I here ho whining all the time about this. I say.... well then dont hang on your prop in front of my guns. That is just pure mis judgment. They should have made a counter move.

I agree some/most dont want to ho and will concede the head on pass. BUT!!!!! if you do that by just flying under and giving a passing deflection shot then your freaken dead. If you are going to avoid a ho cause u know its coming for example then one should turn in a way that DOES NOT offer an easy cockpit defelction shot on the pass. ESPECIALLY in a furbal. 1v1 dualing is another matter.

My personal rule is this: If I HAVE a shot and YOU DO NOT then it is not a ho ( one exception to this is hanging on your prop in front of my guns). If we both have shots "on the merge" then it is a ho. So if you GIVE me a shot on a pass in a gangbangin furball im am going to blow your arse up....and then Salute you....heheheheh.

Agent 360

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2008, 07:13:58 PM »
Nevermind.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 07:17:20 PM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2008, 07:21:35 PM »
Nevermind.

We already knew you NEVER had a MIND    :D
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2008, 07:58:00 PM »

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2008, 09:38:58 PM »
Just to keep people (me) from getting confused it was Lambo315, not Lambo :)

Lambo

opps sorry didn't know there were two of you or I would have added the numbers..   :salute
"strafing"

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2008, 11:33:29 PM »
Great k4 flying crokett.

Thanks!  :salute

I looked at the lambo ho incident.

Here are two screen shots. The first one is the first pass u made. And the second is the kill shot pass. As you clearly see there is no ho....its not even close. You are at least 45 deg angle off nose both times. But when Lambo is looking in forward up tracking you it probably "looks" like a ho.

(Image removed from quote.)

And the kill shot

(Image removed from quote.)

Well I live on high deflection nose shots...also known as a snap shot....that is not a cheap shot. HO shots are and I dispise them. This is not a ho. As the two screen shots show its not even close. As for getting behind the 3/9 line that is for you 50 call laser shots. I try to get at 90 deg angle off to the 3/9 line and take a snap as they go by. With 30mm taters you have to make your shots like this. Tracking tail shots are the most difficlult.

Oh and it is not my fault when they hang on there prop chasing me up and I am coming around for that nice stable juicy front quarter shot. I here ho whining all the time about this. I say.... well then dont hang on your prop in front of my guns. That is just pure mis judgment. They should have made a counter move.

I agree some/most dont want to ho and will concede the head on pass. BUT!!!!! if you do that by just flying under and giving a passing deflection shot then your freaken dead. If you are going to avoid a ho cause u know its coming for example then one should turn in a way that DOES NOT offer an easy cockpit defelction shot on the pass. ESPECIALLY in a furbal. 1v1 dualing is another matter.

My personal rule is this: If I HAVE a shot and YOU DO NOT then it is not a ho ( one exception to this is hanging on your prop in front of my guns). If we both have shots "on the merge" then it is a ho. So if you GIVE me a shot on a pass in a gangbangin furball im am going to blow your arse up....and then Salute you....heheheheh.

Agent 360

Yea I have to agree, you have to take these kinds of shots with a tatter plane. It's soo much easier to get faster positioning with a 50 cal plane or anything that shoots more than 1 big tatter. They have the opportunity to spray and prey a bit more because they send as lot more lead down range and have the luxury of hoping something hits. What I've found works well with the 109's is to put a round in front of them and let them run into it, which is what I was doing with him and wjat I did with the 1st kill in the 2nd film.

If you notice when I was on Betty's 6 before I killed lambo315 I had to sit there a wait a very long time to get that 1 good shot in. Had I been in a 50 cal plane there were several times I could have had spray and prey shots on her, but with that big tatter gun you have to wait and make it count.

I have to also agree with you on your personal rule, it's pretty much the same way I fly. I think I fly a clean fight 99% of the time and the only thing I'll HO is buffs..  :devil
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 11:39:19 PM by crockett »
"strafing"

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2008, 01:04:27 AM »
I thought this thread was about something else, what a let down. :confused: :uhoh

Probably very NSF, Rated R for adult themes and language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erqopjTK_Ps

My apologies

wrngway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2008, 02:54:03 AM »
?????

Nothing to do with your post.  Theres just no delete post thingy anymore.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2008, 12:50:58 AM »
Did you ever notice that nobody ever posts films of when they lose?  :lol
:huh :aok :lol
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.