Author Topic: Snowgate?  (Read 239 times)

Offline weaselsan

• Silver Member
Snowgate?
« on: February 13, 2006, 07:19:48 PM »
Bush/FEMA Drop the Ball Again
Minorities, Children Hit Hardest

As President Bush and his staff cowered in the White House, the snow continued to pile up on the many poor and African-American victims who could not afford to get out of town or to safety in Florida. Crucial supplies of blankets, hot cocoa, popcorn, and dark rum - so essential to surviving the stress of any major snowstorm - lay in stores undelivered.

"Where is the government? I need my sidewalk shoveled so I can get out to buy my damn lottery tickets!" said one D.C. resident from his living room. "Why are we wasting money in Iraq when we could be spending it here on me?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progressive blogs blasted the President for his inaction. "We find the timing terribly suspicious - just as the Domestic Spying hearings kick into high gear, what happens? A major northeast Blizzard. Why now?" wrote blogger FukAmericanNBush2.

Hearings into the Blizzard's effect on hearings are almost a certainty. Howard Dean has suggested to call for an investigation once his new medications kick in, and John Kerry took a break from the sporting activities of the glamorous super-rich in some exotic locale (random choice: Ice Sailing in Finland) to call for new legislation outlawing snowstorms.

"The Republican Congress has dropped the ball once again," stated Sen. John Kerry. "I have always been a staunch supporter of anti-snow legislation, except for certain locations where I ski. Snow has no business on our roads and the President and Congress knows that."

Calls for impeachment over "SnowGate" as some are calling it already are mounting as deeply as the snow itself, and what will be discovered underneath will prove to have a truly chilling effect on the Republicans, as the inevitable thaw proceeds.

New York: angry community activists erect effigies of Bush and Cheney in Central Park to protest the White House's failure to relocate vulnerable minority population to the safety of Miami Beach, Florida.

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
Snowgate?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 07:42:21 PM »
Its all part of the Bush/evil christian plan to make the northeast more vanilla...

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Snowgate?
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 07:53:50 PM »
Sen. Clinton was quoted as saying "Congress is being run like a plantation, and WE ALL know it's not supposed to snow on plantions.  Mostly because they are in the south in fair weathered climates"