Author Topic: Air disaster in Ukraine...  (Read 404 times)

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Air disaster in Ukraine...
« on: September 26, 2000, 03:04:00 PM »
 Ukraine's worst air disaster occurred today when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery early this afternoon in central Ukrain. Ukrainian search and rescue workers have recovered 826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as operations continues into the night.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2000, 04:04:00 PM »
Huh, huh, huh... those Ukrainians sure must be stupid, eh? Didn't they realise that the plane had crashed into a cemetary? I bet that's where all the body's came from. I bet no one has been smart enough to think of that have they...? only I could realise that... that's why momma says I'm special.

Nice joke Miko2d - why did you pick the Ukraine, out of interest?  

[This message has been edited by Dowding (edited 09-26-2000).]
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2000, 04:37:00 PM »
 It was Poland in the version I've got and fd-ski said his wife can kick some serious ass...  
 I liked the joke and had to pick some country, so of course I volunteered the one I was born in.  
miko

funked

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2000, 04:45:00 PM »
You should have used Alabama.  

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2000, 04:51:00 PM »
Hehe that is some weird sense of humour...

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2000, 06:30:00 PM »
Have you heard this one?  

A man walks into a pub and orders a drink. As he's supping his beer he notices a huge bucket filled with £50 notes. So he asks the barman,

"What's the bucket for?"
To which he gets the reply "That's my winnings, that is."
Intrigued, the man asks, "Winnings from what?"
"Well, I have a house challenge. The winner wins the bucket of money."
"What's the challenge?" asks the man.
"Give me 50 quid and I'll tell you."
The man hands over the money, confident he can complete the challenge.
"Listen carefully," says the barman, "First of all you have to lay my bouncer out with one punch." He points to hardest looking man in the pub.
"Second, I have a Rottweiler called Vinnie out back with an absessed tooth. It needs removing, but the dog is in a very, very bad mood."
"Lastly, you have to go upstairs and give my 90 year old grandmother a multiple orgasm."
Well, thinks the man, there's alot of money in that bucket, so why not?

He walks upto the bouncer and punches him, without warning. The bouncer is out cold, and the pub falls silent - no-one has ever done that before. The man walks confidently outside; he is aware that the whole pub has its eyes on him.

The man disappears from view, and there is complete silence for a few seconds.

Suddenly, a series of horrific howls fill the air, followed by long final, sorry whimper. Silence is followed by the appearance of the man covered in blood.

He looks straight at the barman and says,
"Right, where's the old squeak with the absessed tooth?"

Think about it...  

War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

funked

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2000, 07:42:00 PM »
Hmm my bait is stale...  

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2000, 07:46:00 PM »
ROFL!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2000, 10:56:00 AM »
Hehe, I am half-Ukrainian  

Zdorovenki buly, Miko2d!

Funny, but there happened a similiar story with one Ukrainian plane crew in Zair. They tried to lift off a heavily overloaded An-26. AFAIK at first they refused but had no choice. So, with a full load of passangers with their stuff, pigs, sheeps etc they ran out of the runway and crashed into a local marketplace... The crew survived but was immediately arrested, maybe just to protect them.

After this the air company they served for announced that they will give a huge compensation for everyone who was killed in this accident. It ended up with a world greatest number of victim: about 3000. People tell that local cemeterys wer all explored for fresh graves. "Listen, we buried grandma only a week ago! Maybe she still doesn't stink too bad?"...

------------------
With respect,
    Pavel Pavlov,
    Commissar 25th IAP WB VVS

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2000, 01:32:00 PM »

------------------
Democracy - a word in the dictionary between "dildo" and "dissidence".
 Fl. Adm. Mason.