Author Topic: Anything happening in Miami I ought to know about?  (Read 268 times)

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Anything happening in Miami I ought to know about?
« on: February 26, 2006, 04:59:12 AM »
15- Threads started or, posts made, with the intent to inflame, incite will be considered trolling and not allowed.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 05:50:22 AM by MP5 »

storch

Anything happening in Miami I ought to know about?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 06:17:53 AM »
this year's transvestite convention and fashion show is over so it's too late to submit an application as a model, try for next year's event.  I didn't read your supposed troll rephrase it and try again beet.  :D

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Re: Anything happening in Miami I ought to know about?
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 07:31:02 AM »
Originally posted by beet1e
15- Threads started or, posts made, with the intent to inflame, incite will be considered trolling and not allowed.

Most of the threads beetle starts are of this nature.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Anything happening in Miami I ought to know about?
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 07:35:50 AM »
Originally posted by beet1e

How about that "Non-Violent" Brit they just extradited to Massachusetts Beet1e?    He killed his wife and unborn child with a handgun.   Whatcha think?

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

storch

Re: Re: Anything happening in Miami I ought to know about?
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 07:39:32 AM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
How about that "Non-Violent" Brit they just extradited to Massachusetts Beet1e?    He killed his wife and unborn child with a handgun.   Whatcha think?

Karaya
well one can hardly blame the brit for that.  living in taxachusetts will drive most normal (read that as a red state type person) to the very brink of insanity.  edith should chime in any time now.