Author Topic: WTG Giuliani  (Read 269 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
WTG Giuliani
« on: October 12, 2001, 11:03:00 AM »
for telling da Prince to stick his $10 million where the sun don't shine!
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
WTG Giuliani
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2001, 11:07:00 AM »
Rudy cracks me up. I love the guy... and I used ta hate him.

Go Rudy!!
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
WTG Giuliani
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2001, 01:02:00 PM »
Huh?
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
WTG Giuliani
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2001, 01:17:00 PM »
A Saudi Prince, the richest man in the world, donated $10 Million to the victims in a short ceremony at ground zero. The prince handed over the money and then proceeded to say a few words to express shock and sorrow for the terrorist attack. But he wound up with comments to the effect that America should now reconsider some of its policies in the middle east that cause things like this to happen. (An outrageous statement to make under the circumstances). I'm glad the money was returned. The victims will have everything they need without it...
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
WTG Giuliani
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2001, 01:19:00 PM »
A saudi prince toured ground zero and gave Rudy a check fer 10 mil to help clean up the city.

Then the prince remarked that the attack was a result of US policy with Israel. Rudy handed the check back and said "There exists NO moral reason or excuse for murdering 5,000 + New Yorkers" and politely pointed the way outta town.

WTG Rudy!
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
WTG Giuliani
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2001, 11:53:00 PM »
Damn!!! Now there is a CLASS act!
To the Saudi "prince", there are some "queens" who would probably help ya out with your sheet.

Mav  :p   :rolleyes:
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown