Author Topic: Things we need  (Read 659 times)

Offline GlacierGirl

• Copper Member
      • http://www.gruppeoutlaws.50megs.com
Things we need
« on: March 04, 2006, 04:39:24 PM »
1. Can we please get more things to spend perks on. like special gunsights, new planes and stuff.

2. The shadow of the P40 has the landing gears perminatly down, can we fix that so they go up like on the plane.

3. I know i said it before but, Troop Wars!

4. A Sherman tank! Its just not fair that we dont have one.

5. I would really like it if you land your plane in a field or something, you can get out and walk around and still be able to get back in without your plane dissapearing into the ground.

6. Rows of planes on the air fields, like 20 or so, so that you have to destroy hangers and the planes on the field too. it could work that if the hangars are destroyed only pilots equal to the number of planes on the field can still take off.

7. More bombers

8. Buildings that you can walk into would be nice, and somebody said something about a briefing room, very cool, id like that too.

9. I have pictures of P38s carring 2 bombs on each wing between the cockpit and the engines. I like bombs so lets make it the same in the game.

10. It would be really cool if you could have more than one person manning the guns on planes, could we make it so that we can have as many people to man guns as there are guns to be manned.

I appologize for the list being so long, and for repeating requests that others might have already made, I figure it cant hurt requesting for them again.

Offline dizman

• Zinc Member
Things we need
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 06:43:56 AM »
OH GOD WE NEED A SHERMAN!!!!! Troop wars would be pretty friggin sweet as well. That rows o plane idea is pretty neat too. More bombers would be great and in the middle of a town there is a map room u can walk in. Back in my noob days i used to have dance parties in there in the TA. As far as I know, the P-38's do have bombs and in the same place you said they should be. And more than one person manning the guns is just a little unfair, any bomber could become an uber bomber o-death (yes even a Lanc). There we go.

Offline SAS_KID

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/saskid
Things we need
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 09:42:16 PM »
guns sights i would say not for perks but just go dl them and the P40 shadow report to bug report and Troop Wars= F#$* NO! NOT ANOTHER CS! Sherman would work no to be able to get out of plane and walk round and get back in also no to planes on field for we have hundreds of people and limit payability and ruin the old farts Windows 1802 edition comps FPS as for the 38 not sure and the multie gunner thing would be ok. But people would whine about it.
Quote from: hitech on Today at 09:27:26 AM
What utter and compete BS, quite frankly I should kick you off this bbs for this post.

The real truth is you do not like the answer.

HiTech

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Re: Things we need
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 09:57:35 PM »
Originally posted by GlacierGirl
10. It would be really cool if you could have more than one person manning the guns on planes, could we make it so that we can have as many people to man guns as there are guns to be manned.

HT himself has rejected this one a couple hundred times himself.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline the Lazy ace

• Zinc Member
Things we need
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 08:55:55 PM »
i think we need to focus on gettin that DAM B-29!!!

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Re: Things we need
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 04:22:36 AM »
Originally posted by GlacierGirl
1. Can we please get more things to spend perks on. like special gunsights, new planes and stuff.

You can customize your gunsights already.

6. Rows of planes on the air fields, like 20 or so, so that you have to destroy hangers and the planes on the field too. it could work that if the hangars are destroyed only pilots equal to the number of planes on the field can still take off.

Again, you can do that already. When you build your own terrain, you can place any object you like on the fields. Problem with 20 planes sitting on the ground is: Its a HUGE hit on frame rates.

21 is only half the truth.

Offline GlacierGirl

• Copper Member
      • http://www.gruppeoutlaws.50megs.com
Things we need
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 09:20:51 AM »
how do you make your own terrain, and when you make it do they put it on the main arena? also how do you make custom gunsights? Thanks