Author Topic: Fix The Collisions In Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 670 times)

Offline Patches1

• Nickel Member
Colliding
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2006, 06:16:06 AM »
If you collide with another aircraft...its on your FE.

Many variables play into this and it has been explained many times; if you see it...you did it.
"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."- Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, General, USMC

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Fix The Collisions In Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2006, 07:12:34 AM »
Stop hoing all the time you won't collide hardly ever.

I give it an 7 out of 10, just for the caps... you can see the rage in him in that whine lolz.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2006, 07:16:39 AM »
Yeah, I just try not to hit the other airplane:O

BTW Twang, nice location MUHAHAHA:t
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Docc

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2006, 07:25:45 AM »
Whenever I get a message that 'someone collided with me'  I always die and he usually flys away with little or no damage even though it looks like I avoided him on my front end and I do not get a message that says 'I collided with xxx'.  I live in Asia and have more lag and higher ping times than most of you, usually between 350 and 600.

Offline Boxboy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2006, 07:27:50 AM »
LOL I love it, it takes two to HO right????  WRONG it takes one spit or cannon mounted dweeb who constantly goes for the face shot and with the warps in the MA there is GOOD chance if you try and avoid you will die anyway.

My solution is easy, anytime someone TURNS into me for a face shot he gets it. I couldn't care less about score and therefore I don't care if I die.

Many so called "Good" pilots go for the HO aspect hoping the other guy will try to avoid and thereby give them the manuver "edge".  

Now parts damage killing is a nice feature and if all things are equal and you don't have to be D100 or so to get the kill then fine, but right now with the condition of the server and net you get rubber bullets unless you are close enough to also get hit with parts and risk damaging your own plane.

In the old AW game I think collisions were turned off and if I remember right it was some kind of software switch, I guess if HT wanted he could turn it off here but not sure he will EVER do that.
Sub Lt BigJim
801 Sqn FAA
Pilot

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2006, 07:29:14 AM »
I've complained about collisions in the past.

Lately though I have no complaints as for the last several weeks every collision cept one I've had has been 100% (ok 99%) spot on and has affected both planes
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2006, 08:39:10 AM »
Blah..just get rid of collision. Think how much more relaxing it would be.

On a serious note..I got collided with 5-6 times lastnight. Each time it said they hit me. Each time they died, but I took damage. Each time, it looked as though we both hit...not just one of us.

How about we keep the collision on..but reduce hit chance on a headon, to make it so there is less nose to nose.

I dont know. But I do know this...I usually dont collide unless I press for the headon as well. Once in a great while, a guy will see me avoiding the headon and go out of his way to ram me. Those are the ones I hate.

~AoM~

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2006, 09:04:10 AM »
Closing thread. You are welcome to post again about the same topic with out all the yelling.

HiTech