Author Topic: Quit whining about BIG BLUE ya gurlymen  (Read 2675 times)

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
Quit whining about BIG BLUE ya gurlymen
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2000, 03:07:00 PM »
LOL Chuck you're cracking me up foaming at the mouth and all cheers. BArk....BArk!

TheWobble

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2000, 03:42:00 PM »
I finally find a plane that i can fly for toejam and yes its the 51, and just my friggin luck you have to sodomize my ego with a six  foot concrete dildo with DWEEB written on it.

Kirk: My spock ar the Hispano tubes loaded?,
Spock: Yes captin but the kiligon yak is 1.3k away
Kirk: ahh yes but look we have only launched 1 hispoton and they have lost their radiator,
Spock: highly illogical.

Scotty: CAPTIN WE HAVE A SPIT ON OUR TAIL AND THE WEP..CAPTIN THE WEP CAN TAKE NO MORE!
Kirk: MR SPOCK PREPARE A SNAPSHOT!
Spock: yes sir shal i begin firing at the usual 1.7k.....

........To be continued.

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2000, 05:09:00 PM »

The Chog is a potato with syphilis.

What did Fatty's mother ever do to you, Yeager?!  Comparing her to a C-Hog.  :::shakes his head:::

These BBS discussions have really started to degenerate of late.  Sheesh!

[This message has been edited by Lance (edited 12-19-2000).]

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2000, 05:12:00 PM »
Better than HIV................doh.

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2000, 05:34:00 PM »
I might think the 51 is uber.. but that doesn't mean I think we should get rid of it! Geez.. how the heck else am I supposed to get kils ???!!!

Seriously, The more diversity the better.  It  will be interesting to see how the new point system affects game play.. hopefully it'll mean that more early war planes will be flown.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2000, 05:50:00 PM »
Sorry Torque,

I know you love the thing but Ive about had my fill of it.  Ever since 1.04 came out I  have simply become more and more suspicious that performance accuracy has taken a backseat to gameplay and then some.

My problem is I have a good understanding of what I believe is acceptable within the relm of gravity, and although I am a very easy going type, too much BS and I just burst into a billion little spheres of hemoglobin.

Its not pretty.

Yeager

Poof!

[This message has been edited by Yeager (edited 12-19-2000).]
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2000, 06:51:00 PM »
I dont see whats wrong with the P51.
I suspect this is a troll.

However, if it aint, if F4u drivers complain the stang is too fast (which it was faster than hogs historically) then why dont zeke pilots complain that the P38 or Niki is too fast?

Some planes are faster than others, some are slower than others, ergo: there are planes that can run from others; and there always will be.

This truly is the most pathetic call i have heard in a long time. Yaks, 109G10, tiffie, even La5 can catch P51s unless its a co-e situation on the deck and the stang is outta gun range then the mustang may slowly pull away - but so what? Mustangs are easy to kill by the aforementioned planes.

If any plane is too uber in this plane-set its the Yak, its as fast as the mustang, turns better, climb better, rolls better, accelerates better and has a cannon.
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2000, 07:33:00 PM »
Spat, it is a troll.  But a troll to enlighten those who attack another A/C type that may threathen their rides.  The F4U was porked in FM performance in V1.03.  Laz, F4UDOA,and even Wells showed FACTS AND DATA that the F4U FM was porked.  I and others showed proof that the guns were OVERMODELED in V1.03.  So, HTC fixed it.  Now the FM is closer to what the numbers were historically, the guns were toned down...but yet we still have folks complaining about this plane with no facts or data like the afore mentioned provided in v1.03.

[This message has been edited by Ripsnort (edited 12-19-2000).]

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2000, 08:24:00 PM »
Facts and Data Sounds like a good little title for a TV series about Cops and street crime or maybe a Star Trek spinoff show.

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2000, 08:49:00 PM »
your point is taken rip, i thought it was a troll.

however, your tactic of counter-complaining doesnt help your cause of defending the F4U FM or the chogs guns. I guess, if you truly meant it as a troll, then you never intended it to be a complaint. There are alot of people very passionate about the P51 (me included) who dont take to trolls like this too well.
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2000, 10:13:00 PM »
I think he made his point pretty well then Spat.  How do you suppose the die-hard hog drivers feel about the same post in their general direction  
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Thunder

• Nickel Member
      • Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2000, 11:54:00 PM »
This whole thread is funny. As of now the in the arena the P-51D has 486 kills and been killed by the F4UC 581 times. Does this mean the F4UC is overmodeled.... Nope! I Only fly the OVERMODELED UBERRUNSTANG and all my kills are within 400yds. I have 17 Kills of the F4UC and been killed 3 times by the blue WhimpMobile! I think Chogies are one of the easiest kills in the game. Most Chog pilots are using the same tired moves and are so predictable they are easy prey! If the F4UC had a 5 inch gun and a top speed of 600kts, someone would still figure a way to kill the Bluebird!!!! Any plane is lethal if you know its strengths and any plane can be killed if you know its weakness. When a pilot learns how to kill a particular plane... All you here are WHINES and pilots trying to dictate how you should fly or claiming fowl. ANY PILOT SHOULD FIGHT HIS OWN FIGHT,IN HIS OWN PLANE AND FIGHT ON HIS TERMS. If ya all were real men you would all fly the P-51D "the Cadilac of the Skies!"  but then you wouldn't have any excuses... hmmmm!  

Thunder

Aces High DickweedHBG: www.dickweedhbg.com

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2000, 12:13:00 AM »
Any plane is lethal if you know its strengths and any plane can be killed if you know its weakness.

Thunder that's is so true but most people don't understand this concept.

BTW blame HT he got me hooked on the Hawg it's his fault!  

[This message has been edited by Torque (edited 12-20-2000).]

TheWobble

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2000, 01:55:00 AM »
The Uber 51 is the biggest crock of crap i have ever heard.
I fly the damn thing and i like it, but only because i like E-fighting insted of the dweebish spit round and round crap.  put a newbie in a 51 and his bellybutton is dead, put him in a spit, chog, nik and he will do ok, so basically people are complaing that the PEOPLE that fly the 51 is whuppin their ass, well the truth is whoever is in that stang that just killed ya could probably do it in almost any other plane.  The 51 isnt overmodelled, but the majority of the people that fly it are Badasses, so it seems that its uber, when the pilot is the thing thats uber..

Offline Jekyll

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.bigpond.net.au/phoenix
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2000, 02:56:00 AM »

BTW blame HT he got me hooked on the Hawg it's his fault!

Ahh.. that explains a LOT !