Author Topic: Quit whining about BIG BLUE ya gurlymen  (Read 2654 times)

Offline gatt

• Gold Member
Quit whining about BIG BLUE ya gurlymen
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2000, 03:09:00 AM »

Any plane is lethal if you know its strengths and any plane can be killed if you know its weakness.

Thunder that's is so true but most people don't understand this concept

Bring the Me262, the P47N and the P-51H into the arena. Then give one of them to a below-average pilot. After he has been shot down due to his low SA, somebody will say: "Look, its not the plane, its the pilot, the P-51H or the P-47N are not uber-fighters, stop whining, play or quit!"

The first time one of you will strafe a Me262 taking off or landing someone will say: "See, the 262 has its weaknesses, stop ranting, you bloody whiners; again its the pilot and not the plane!"

This thing is *very* fun, it helps while we are waiting for 1.05            

[This message has been edited by gatt (edited 12-20-2000).]
"And one of the finest aircraft I ever flew was the Macchi C.205. Oh, beautiful. And here you had the perfect combination of italian styling and german engineering .... it really was a delight to fly ... and we did tests on it and were most impressed." - Captain Eric Brown

TheWobble

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2000, 03:23:00 AM »
The bottom line is that as long as there is more than 1 plane to fly there will always be "uber" squeaking of some kind, HTC knows this aswell and i really doubt all of this wineing will accomplish anything more than amusement, but it is amusing though.

Pepino

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2000, 03:39:00 AM »
As Santa would say,

I    Quakegirls in Quakebirds

Pepe