Author Topic: A big salute to the finnish 109 boys and of course Grupul 7 Vânătoare  (Read 507 times)

Offline Hawco

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
A real pleasure in dying to you  guys on a regular basis, You boys really know how to fly them 109s and by doing do, you guys made me a better Pilot.
I feel sorry for some of the MA folks when they sign up for the Stallin scenario, I think they're in for a shock as they probably expect to jump into a yak or a Lala and start shooting all those 109s down....
I especially liked the way white 13 placed hidden trees in front of me at strategic places, That must be some kind of Romanian Cammo scheme that I haven't discovered yet ( or it could be taking of from a base with a raid inb and running like hell lol)
Anyway a big for the fights boys and see you guys in the sky.....:aok

Offline Treize69

• Platinum Member
      • http://grupul7vanatoare.homestead.com/Startpage.html
A big salute to the finnish 109 boys and of course Grupul 7 Vânătoare
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 03:56:41 PM »
Hawco, and great fights. That was one of the most enjoyable fights Ive had in a long time. :)
Treize (pronounced 'trays')- because 'Treisprezece' is too long and even harder to pronounce.

Moartea bolșevicilor.

Offline Treize69

• Platinum Member
      • http://grupul7vanatoare.homestead.com/Startpage.html
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 12:22:28 AM »
BTW, I just noticed, thank you for putting the accented letters in the name of the squad. :aok
Treize (pronounced 'trays')- because 'Treisprezece' is too long and even harder to pronounce.

Moartea bolșevicilor.

Offline Big G

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 09:16:16 AM »
I thought it's the least I could do, looking forward to meeting you over the sunny skies of North Africa, I just hope that my Saitek can cope with being thrown around when I do lol :aok

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 08:55:20 PM »
Thanks for the salute . . . and back.

I have definitely found the sticks in the AvA are much better than those commonly found in the MA.  My K/D ratio is abysmal in the AvA compared to what I can do in the MA.  Apparently I can only thrive where there is an ample supply of new blood or a lot of distractions that let me go unnoticed.

I am happy to be flying with Grupul 7 . . . these guys are teaching me a lot and I hope to be at their level soon.

And I am REALLY happy for those flying allied . . . unlike real life, in AH every death is a learning experience that can be used later.  Keep teaching me!:aok
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Big G

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 09:57:02 AM »
Originally posted by E25280
Thanks for the salute . . . and back.

I have definitely found the sticks in the AvA are much better than those commonly found in the MA.  My K/D ratio is abysmal in the AvA compared to what I can do in the MA.  Apparently I can only thrive where there is an ample supply of new blood or a lot of distractions that let me go unnoticed.

I am happy to be flying with Grupul 7 . . . these guys are teaching me a lot and I hope to be at their level soon.

And I am REALLY happy for those flying allied . . . unlike real life, in AH every death is a learning experience that can be used later.  Keep teaching me!:aok

I know what you mean, If i take a La5 up in the ma then i'm looking (on average) at 2-3 kill run, in here, was lucky to land with no damage and/or maybe a kill here and there AT BEST.
To be honest, If i'm in the MA now, I'll use it for porking practice, trying out something different etc, somehow, taking on a spit 16/lala7 in a D11/La5 has no real interest anymore after the AvA