Author Topic: Rules for MA Maps?  (Read 982 times)

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
Rules for MA Maps?
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2006, 01:58:25 AM »
Do you want a COMPLETE image of the map, or will you accept a partial example of what it will be for us types who like to make things up as they go along?
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
Rules for MA Maps?
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2006, 09:12:56 AM »
I have a map with most of 1 zone done and decided to email HTC befor I did any more. I included pictures of what I had done, described it and asked for basic rules for MA maps but have had no return Emails.

Now I know that they are busy with CT and I know they can't take the time to answer all the email they probably get from the players... But it would be nice if the people that are taking the time to try and make new MA maps could get some kind of a response a bit quicker than we are currently so we could get on with our MA map production. It already takes long enough to make one without the lag time on a simple question like would this MA idea be acceptable?

I'm guessing that us few that are trying to make new maps for the MA help out the HT crew seeing as they don't have to spend the time making them if we are and we arn't asking for payment for the time we are spending to create something for HTC's product (or am I the only one not getting paid?  :confused: :)  )    So am I wrong in asking for a bit of support from HT and crew?

Sorry HT not trying to bust your chops :)  I would just like to know if I can continue with my project or scrap it and start another.
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!

Offline croduh

• Gold Member
Rules for MA Maps?
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2006, 09:30:06 AM »
Originally posted by Flayed1
(or am I the only one not getting paid?  :confused: :)  )

Yup , you're the only one.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Rules for MA Maps?
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2006, 04:11:08 PM »
Originally posted by NHawk
Yes I did. It's on his things to do list. But I was just saying it takes a long time. :)
Yes, it can take a long time.  Other times, not so much time.  It all depends on when it hits and how many other things get pushed.  Right now I am behind on skins and terrains.

Yours just happen to hit about the same time as the Karelia terrain, which took more time than any other terrain in the history of the game.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com