Author Topic: Climate change "debaters" are wrong  (Read 998 times)

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
Climate change "debaters" are wrong
« on: October 01, 2015, 05:00:42 PM »
How many times have I heard about nature shaking off humans like a dog shaking off fleas? Too many times! Everyone knows that fleas can't be simply shaken off. You have to use a powerfull cleaning product, the kind of powerfull that Ajax brand antibacterial shower cleaner has. And now, in addition to vanilla, lavender and regular lemon scent, Ajax antibacterial shower cleaner is available in new Beach Lover seabreeze scent. Your dog will smell like a day at the seashore.

Just wanted to share this important information with all of you, I'll be testing out a new washing machine tonight and I hope to be able to recommend Irex Brand washing machines in the near future, but lets see how good the much touted unique soil extraction and tumble cycles are. I'll keep you posted.
Pies not kicks.

Offline SysError

• Silver Member
Re: Climate change "debaters" are wrong
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 05:04:35 PM »
..., I'll be testing out a new washing machine tonight and I hope to be able to recommend Irex Brand washing machines in the near future, but lets see how good the much touted unique soil extraction and tumble cycles are. I'll keep you posted.

Is it Energy Star rated?

=======================
SysError

Dante's Crew

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 05:26:16 PM »
How many times have I heard about nature shaking off humans like a dog shaking off fleas? Too many times! Everyone knows that fleas can't be simply shaken off. You have to use a powerfull cleaning product, the kind of powerfull that Ajax brand antibacterial shower cleaner has. And now, in addition to vanilla, lavender and regular lemon scent, Ajax antibacterial shower cleaner is available in new Beach Lover seabreeze scent. Your dog will smell like a day at the seashore.

Just wanted to share this important information with all of you, I'll be testing out a new washing machine tonight and I hope to be able to recommend Irex Brand washing machines in the near future, but lets see how good the much touted unique soil extraction and tumble cycles are. I'll keep you posted.

Lol that's pretty funny.

WARNING:

DO NOT use Trifexis on your dogs.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 06:10:04 PM »
 :rofl :rofl
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 03:31:50 PM »
When you are in a man made drought like here in stupidfornia, place a bucket in the shower when you shower. Now you can water your garden with water you have already paid for and the water natzis don't see a change in your consumption levels.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 11:09:39 AM »
You could cut the sewer line under the shower and run that to a 55 gallon drum. When you shower you have all the water you need.

Better yet run the one from the toilet into the garden. Water and fertilizer at the same time  :aok
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 11:58:48 AM »
Better yet run the one from the toilet into the garden. Water and fertilizer at the same time  :aok

There's more wisdom than one might think at first glance. Some sources say that the Earth is running out of phosphorus and that may be true to an amount if we only think about mining it. But as you hinted, recycling phosphorus is relatively easy. There's a society pursuing composting toilets and they say that the entire mankind wouldn't need any other than human recycled phosphorus for fertilizing all the crop we need.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 02:57:01 PM »
Flying since tour 71.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 06:28:01 PM »
There's more wisdom than one might think at first glance. Some sources say that the Earth is running out of phosphorus and that may be true to an amount if we only think about mining it. But as you hinted, recycling phosphorus is relatively easy. There's a society pursuing composting toilets and they say that the entire mankind wouldn't need any other than human recycled phosphorus for fertilizing all the crop we need.

Phosphorus is limited.  True story, there is a crap load of it in a unplantavailable form In most soils.  I'm not sure what kind of energy it would take to break the element out of its chains . The cost would be outrageous.  . Organics would help but that is tempature dependent because it requires microbial breakdown. Say 70 degrees and that limits the already short growing season. 

Offline helbent

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 12:48:55 PM »
When you are in a man made drought like here in stupidfornia, place a bucket in the shower when you shower. Now you can water your garden with water you have already paid for and the water natzis don't see a change in your consumption levels.

Or you could just move.
Creator and original CO of the now HiJacked Squad -=Hell Hounds=-
Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Avator by fugi.

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2015, 06:26:32 PM »
Hey, would you please go start a thread that has to do with whatever it is you people are talking about? This thread is supposed to be about a powerful cleaning product that you should all buy and about the Irex brand washing machine which, after the other nights performance, I INSIST you go out and buy. If you need testimonials just ask Devil 505 or Tracers, they are both enthusiastic about the power of clean.
Pies not kicks.