Author Topic: LOD Glitch  (Read 137 times)

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
LOD Glitch
« on: March 27, 2006, 01:17:32 PM »
I was flying around when I spotted 1 enemy con 5k away when BAM!  I got shot down and never saw the guy.

I take off again and I see 2 enemy cons both more than 3k away and then BAM! I died again to the same guy, and I never saw him coming!

Once I'm in the tower, I see that a spitfire was right over the field and so, I assume it's him.

I take off from the hanger and I look around for him after takeoff and don't see him.

I flew over the town and then I saw it.  The dot glitch was only happening to his plane.  No ICON and just a dot on his plane.  Fellas name was MT1.

Must have been a glitch on my end.  Although no one else saw him, but then, no one saw the dot either.    I hit record and will look at film later after work.

2nd glitch,

Also, after I crashed with someone joined in my plane, I took off again and when he upped in a corsair, I could no longer see my typhy because his plane was always in my way.  As if I was joined in his plane at the same time.  I had to relog, and not restart AH to fix that problem.
Time's fun when you're having flies.