Author Topic: Rules for being a good Republican.  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Rules for being a good Republican.
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2001, 01:08:00 PM »
I thought the whole thread was funny!

More! More!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2001, 01:17:00 PM »
Hahaha

Soo true.

This is fun.

nice to see the republicans being attacked in a joke.

Heh, you laugh when the democrats are under attack and say it's a joke but take this one seriously?  Except rip, which is way cool  .

<buys rip a beer>

This is a FUN duel. Keep it up guys, both sides  .

<eats popcorn>

------------------
Baron Claus "StSanta" Von Ribbentroppen
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"

"I don't necessarily agree with everything I think." - A. Eldritch

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2001, 01:44:00 PM »

Originally posted by Mk10 225th:
Amazing Karnak!  You actually were able to read Eagler's mind!    

Pukka!

Mk

When it comes to my political views, it's pretty easy reading  

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2001, 01:57:00 PM »
I highly suggest that everyone, Democrat and Republican, take the time to read this book, its excellent.
 http://www.mountainstateslegal.com/hero_book_offer.htm#overview

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2001, 02:00:00 PM »
I would reply to the comments made by Karnak, but then those comments would of course have to be interpreted.  

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2001, 02:14:00 PM »
GEEZ, KARNAK, YOU STILL WAISTING POWER THERE IN CA??  YOU GREEDY GLOB OF HUMAN CELLS!!!
GREED!!!!
GREED!!!!!!
GREEED!!!

SAVE THE WHALES, SAVE THE FORREST,SAVE THE POWER!!!!!

Turn your puter off!!!!!

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2001, 02:40:00 PM »
If you guys actually think that I believe that kind of junk you're not thinking very hard.  This list is the same kind of semi amusing roadkill that you Conservatives are so fond of posting.  I have never thought that you guys actually believed the contents of those lists.  I posted this one, as MrFish noted, as a return jibe.

I do note that you guys are a good deal touchier though.

Most of what these lists contain can, I believe, be found as the honest-to-God opinions of some fringe person or other.  However I doubt that you could ever find somebody who has beliefs matching the entire contents of any of one of these lists.  I know that some people (on both sides) think some of these things because of talked to them.

<S>

------------------
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

Sisu
-Karnak

[This message has been edited by Karnak (edited 01-31-2001).]
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline mietla

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2001, 03:46:00 PM »

Originally posted by jihad:
#29. You secretly hate Limbaugh because everthing he predicted in 1992 came true in the last 8 years.

I don't secretly hate the puss bag, I openly despise the lying piece of toejam.  

Do you listen to him?

-towd_

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2001, 04:12:00 PM »
number 18 is the only one i just cant believe a adult could post and expect to have any credibility at all.

chinese comunists havent killed one percent as many americans as private hanguns tobacco and alcohol . akdejavu. you are really scary does reality even touch your though process? or is hate filled bile your only consideration.

"18. You believe that American private handguns, alcohol and tobacco have killed more people than Chinese Communists"

the others are equally b.s. but that one is just dumb racist and mean spirited.

Offline Zigrat

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2001, 04:36:00 PM »
not true karnak

if i had to pick a political party, id probably say im a republican, but i am quite pro environment, and do not agree with president bush's policies on this issue.

however, i am very anti social programs, in that i think it is up to a man to take care of himself, not mankind's responsibility to foot the bill for others.

all social programs should be funded through tax deductable private contributions, not mandatory taxation, IMO.

I agree with republicans on the issue of abortion, once a woman has conceived a child (using her free will) she (and her partner) are then charged with the responibility of raising that child. I have numerous adopted friends who would not be here today if their mothers had been immoral and had an abortion.

I agree with democrats on many issues too tho. I think we should have national healthcare for children under 18, and for pre-natal care for mothers. Without this, we can't really abolish abortion, since it is not fair IMO to require the mother to give birth bt not help with the costs in case of poverty.

Healthcare for adults should be the responsibility of the individuals.

I am a christian, but I don't believe sex out of wedlock is immoral as long as you take responsibility for your actions. Some may say that makes me an "a la carte" christian or "a la carte" republican or whatever, but taking teh best ideas from both parties or sides is really the way to go.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2001, 05:09:00 PM »
Zigrat,
Read my 2nd post.  Its 3 posts above yours.

------------------
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

Sisu
-Karnak
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2001, 05:22:00 PM »

chinese comunists havent killed one percent as many americans as private hanguns tobacco and alcohol . akdejavu. you are really scary does reality even touch your though process? or is hate filled bile your only consideration.

I said people numnuts.. not Americans.

AKDejaVu

[This message has been edited by AKDejaVu (edited 01-31-2001).]

Mk10 225th

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2001, 06:39:00 PM »
Eagler, good show old man!

Thank goodness it seems as if you're one of the right-wingers here that understood the humor of the whole post.

Gee-whiz, I haven't gotten upset when the "radical right" gives us toejam, and it's neat to see that one of the Republican Protaganists got a kick out of a humorous post.

<S!> Eagler, and may we always continue to disagree in an humorous, honorable fashion.

For the rest of you easily-upset folks...take a long, hot bubble bath.

Oh, and I probably spelled that "humor" word wrong.  After all, I am a product of non-Bush enforced religeous schooling.

Mk

Offline jihad

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2001, 06:41:00 PM »
Mietla asked:

Do you listen to him?

I used to listen to him, even read some of the propaganda he published.

I had a fairly high opinion of him until I figured out he was a liar and a piece of sub-human refuse.

Offline Jigster

• Copper Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2001, 08:47:00 PM »
Bill O'Reily rules!  

- Bess