Author Topic: I hope the CHOG performance is increased in 1.05  (Read 2034 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
I hope the CHOG performance is increased in 1.05
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2000, 08:52:00 PM »
Torque you had no trouble climbing with my superior alt G10 at leas well enugh to keep withoin 900yards vertically and shoot me all to hell that whole day.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2000, 10:09:00 PM »

Originally posted by tshred:
If you took away the 1C and N1K you would see a lot of K/D ratio's go way down, along with their ego's. No more hiding behind their guns, no more just point and spray. You might actually see some real flying again.

So, anyone who flys a Chog or a Niki is a big dweeb with an overinflated ego whose planes fly themselves into position so the dweeb pilot can pull the trigger when the nose is pointing anywhere near a target and get a free kill?

I just wanted to be clear on what you're saying.  I fly a Niki, so you'll understand that I ain't that bright either.

SOB

BTW...Don't take this post the wrong way.  I support a ban on both the Chog and Niki...and while we're at it, any other plane that kills you a lot, or otherwise degrades your enjoyment of the sim!  
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2000, 11:30:00 PM »
i do ok in chog, not great...
i suck in N1K, too much bouncy nose to hit a thing..
Take away the n1k and my k/d would not change at all..

AKskurj

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2000, 11:37:00 PM »
Its not that we learned to fly, its just that us P-38 pilots found out how to tweak the FM and hack the views, now we rock  

*wears flame resistant vest*

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2000, 12:06:00 AM »
Grunherz those were fun fights plus my F4 had only  an 1/8 of a tank for most of them. I also suspect you were pulling some hard Gs to get solutions on me while I was using wide turns to retain E. I also remember you coming down a few time to squeak slap me with that 30 mm cannon.

Offline Jigster

• Copper Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2000, 12:18:00 AM »
I have nothing against any plane, just a pain in the rear when you go to work on somebody knowin all they got to do is get the nose around to play their trump card and ya have to start over.  

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2000, 12:37:00 AM »
True Jiggy but if one can't avoid a Ho that's just bad ACM. When engaging if I see some one burning E to pull around I'll use that to my advantage easily.

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2000, 01:22:00 AM »
firsttime somebody complain about the P38
  GOOD!!

Offline Jigster

• Copper Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2000, 02:13:00 AM »

Originally posted by Torque:
True Jiggy but if one can't avoid a Ho that's just bad ACM. When engaging if I see some one burning E to pull around I'll use that to my advantage easily.

Bah avoiding the HO ain't the problem, but whatever advantage yer workin on goes out the window trying to dodge it.  

Offline Jekyll

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.bigpond.net.au/phoenix
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2000, 02:43:00 AM »

Whiners will come and whiners will go (but they usually come back).

Until something more realistic comes out  

------------------
=357th Pony Express=
Aces High Training Corps

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2000, 03:07:00 AM »
Bah avoiding the HO ain't the problem, but whatever advantage yer workin on goes out the window trying to dodge it

True but life is a biatch no?
That reminds me of a joke tho not directed @ u Jiggy.

Why don't single women fart? Cause they haven't meet their perfect amazinhunk yet, sorry it just came out

Offline Vermillion

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2000, 06:37:00 AM »

Bah avoiding the HO ain't the problem, but whatever advantage yer workin on goes out the window trying to dodge it.

Strange, but when I avoid the HO and go for angles, I usually gain the advantage.

Get ahold of me Jigster, and I will show you the "secret"  

------------------
Vermillion
**MOL**, Men of Leisure

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2000, 08:48:00 AM »
"Get ahold of me Jigster, and I will show you the "secret" "

After a year here and half of that being an MOL I would be plain old happy with a guncam movie showing how  

-Westy

Offline wolf37

• Copper Member
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2000, 01:52:00 PM »
well I cannt fly the chog worth a crap, only good for ack killing and hanger bashing.
cannt fly any LW aircraft because I cannt see anything around all that frame work on the danm things.
most other planes I try my best at, what ever that might be.
but I dont care what I am flying against, I either win or lose, it all depends on who the other pilot is and how good he is.

you take frenchy foir example, he is deadly in the p47-25, how many others can fly that plane as well as he can, only other I can think of would be Fatty.

how about hblair in a 109, he'll trash you, blast you, then kick dirt on you just for the fun of it.

Citabria, does not matter what he flies, he will shred your plane well openning a beer and chugging it back.

well I have shot down every plane in this game, well either flying a N1K or a P51 or a spit, or what ever else I have tried to fly. It all comes down to pilot skill.

the only problem I have with this sim is the ostwinds. I dont care if somebody is useing the ostwind to defend a field, but it is when they use it to attack and sit at the end of a runway blasting away, no skill is needed to do that. and im sure alot of them whine about every plane in the game because they have no skill and a C-47 with a spitball can shoot them down.

well as I will whine and complain about studmuffinot ostwind dweebs, I will not complain about any plane in this game. I have learned to either out fly them or run like hell, or in most case's, die trying my best.

every plane has its weak points and its strong points, when you know what they are, you can fly against any of them and stand a better chance of winning, and please, when you learn what the weak points are. can you tell me so I can win one or two fights.

well thats my 37 cents worth of whine for today.

------------------
wolf37
C.O.
THUNDER BIRDS