Author Topic: The Blue Knights and you.  (Read 18627 times)

Offline CHECKERS

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/1502/index.html
The Blue Knights and you.
« Reply #165 on: April 07, 2006, 07:03:03 PM »
Originally posted by Bronk
Mars I meant that for the people who didn't get it.  No individual speaks for your squad to an extent not even Levi.  This is the impression i get from your squad. Morph speaks his mind np.  Furb likes to make lite of just about everything ext.. ext.. ext..
The squads who really take the game to seriously can't have individuals . They like little tin soldiers who march in line.
I am betting your sqad channel is a lot like ours, lots a ribbing and carrying on.  
Anyway that last post wasn't meant for you or morpf.
carry on

Bronk

B]Mars I meant that for the people who didn't get it.  No individual speaks for your squad to an extent not even Levi.

Wrong....... LAZS,  speaks for Our Squad !.....

Bob/CHECKERS
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 07:23:02 PM by CHECKERS »
Originally posted by Panman
God the BK's are some some ugly mo-fo's. Please no more pictures, I'm going blind Bet your mothers don't even love ya cause u'all sooooooooo F******* ulgy.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #166 on: April 07, 2006, 07:09:13 PM »
Originally posted by E25280

If you think I responded with a "loaded mouth", that is your opinion.

Just live by your own words and move on.

^^^That qualifies as responding with a loaded mouth.  And is far more tame than what some of you have done in the past.

If you can point out where it was that I said I cared about what you thought, I will pay for your next 6 months of aces high.

Big difference between telling you to go pack it, and caring.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #167 on: April 07, 2006, 09:58:35 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
If you can point out where it was that I said I cared about what you thought, I will pay for your next 6 months of aces high.

I think this guy said it best.

Originally posted by Bear76
Damn Morp, for not caring what others think you're getting a bit worked up LOL
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #168 on: April 07, 2006, 11:27:31 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 10:00:09 AM by Skuzzy »
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #169 on: April 08, 2006, 03:56:05 AM »
See Rule #4

Cartmans mom would like you.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 10:00:29 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #170 on: April 08, 2006, 04:38:28 AM »
See Rule #16
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 10:00:48 AM by Skuzzy »
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: April 08, 2006, 08:02:05 AM »
four pages hub? this one did quite well.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #172 on: April 08, 2006, 08:15:15 AM »

Morph, is someone trying to dis my Head of sales and promotions?
Just let me know. We can send out our customer dispute team. Guido and the boyz. :)
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #173 on: April 08, 2006, 09:45:04 AM »
morp is a stuck up little rich kid and we don't like him but he has neat cars and guns so we let him stay.

The only rank in the BK's that is worth a damn is the Public Relations officer rank and it can only be gained through the rigorous BK ranking procedure...

CO.. is the guy that AH makes us use for a front guy... He is normally the least talented guy on the squad.

Having said that....

The Public Relations job would be a lot eaisier if I didn't have to deal with 31 or so egomaniacs who all think they have a sense of humor..  And feel that selfish fun is enough reason to excuse their lazyness

I would like to someday rule with an iron fist like some of the other squads but it is difficult with these ... these... "individuals"...

Can some of you from really strict squads help me out with some sugestions for getting them in line?

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #174 on: April 08, 2006, 12:05:31 PM »
it pisses lazs off even more that he has a yuro-peean in the squad. :lol
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #175 on: April 08, 2006, 12:22:05 PM »
Well, 4 pages, and the 2 folks who started this won't even post, lacking both evidence and rationale for their inflammatory and untrue remarks. They'll happily drag this fight into other threads, hijacking and flaming, but god forbid they actually participate in a positive discussion. pfffft

Guess this one's run its course.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.gonzoville.com
« Reply #176 on: April 08, 2006, 12:39:56 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2

Can some of you from really strict squads help me out with some sugestions for getting them in line?

It's all about color-coding, Lazs.

Red Flight, Magenta Flight, Plaid Flight, Peach Ambrosia Flight ... if they act up, put 'em in a ghey-colored flight.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #177 on: April 08, 2006, 01:50:20 PM »
ok cool.... how do I start a "flight"?

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #178 on: April 08, 2006, 05:21:38 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Well, 4 pages, and the 2 folks who started this won't even post, lacking both evidence and rationale for their inflammatory and untrue remarks. They'll happily drag this fight into other threads, hijacking and flaming, but god forbid they actually participate in a positive discussion. pfffft

Guess this one's run its course.

who are the 2 folks? I thought you started this, hub? you did ask/post the thread, Sir?

from everything I have read, it seems you are possibly refering to Ren & maybe Ghosth? maybe?

if so, well you not as bad as Mars and in other threads Morpheus have indirectly thrown negative remarks towards the Aces High Training Staff & HTC for having these individuals

because of their own personal views or opinions inparticualy of your squad....
just because they are tagged on these boards with that AH Training corp tag, automatically opens the flood gate for them to be ridiculed because of their own opinions, which have nothing to do with the Training staff's thoughts or HTC's thoughts...

as just about every single Trainer in this game has done in the past, we have always tried to balance the 2 sides, yes we might be a representative "VOLUNTARILY " of Aces High, but each of us are owed and deserve the right to be able to have our own personal opinions or views, and not be attacked as a "Representative of Aces High" , yet be looked at as just another player of the game who spews forth our own 2 cents of opinions, like everyone else on these boards.

is one reason, I posted earlier, my view of 99% of your squad is great, no quams.  I also posted past times there have been words, yet thats life......

just because 1 or 2 people say something or post their own personal view, does not mean that is what we teach, or impose on the people new to the game.

also, I posted something like it was a FEUD, seriously though, I don't know if it is or not,  everyone one has the right to agree to disagree about things.......

just like your squad, if they see something that they want to express an opinion about, well , they do it, and if someone jumps out at one of your squad members, everyone of you chime in, some more harsh than others. heck, hub, same goes for my squad The Damned, or anyone elses squad...

but as Morph says, what he post/says is his opinion/view / 2cents
well, just look at Ren in that same light, just because he says or thinks something, does not mean the squad he flys in thinks that way, and it does not mean that the Training staff of AH thinks that way or teaches players/tells players in training that that is how it is..........

this is merely 1 person( or 2, you said the 2 people) and the way they incvision the view of it all, with Lute's post, I see where it can be plausable in an indirect way on some parts........

but seriously, don't worry bout what others think, have fun, play your game, blow it all off...............life's to short to live in caution, life's to long not to live at all ---> Van Zant

hub   Blue Knights
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #179 on: April 08, 2006, 06:11:12 PM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser
who are the 2 folks? I thought you started this, hub? you did ask/post the thread, Sir?

from everything I have read, it seems you are possibly refering to Ren & maybe Ghosth? maybe?

if so, well you not as bad as Mars and in other threads Morpheus have indirectly thrown negative remarks towards the Aces High Training Staff & HTC for having these individuals

because of their own personal views or opinions inparticualy of your squad....
just because they are tagged on these boards with that AH Training corp tag, automatically opens the flood gate for them to be ridiculed because of their own opinions, which have nothing to do with the Training staff's thoughts or HTC's thoughts...

as just about every single Trainer in this game has done in the past, we have always tried to balance the 2 sides, yes we might be a representative "VOLUNTARILY " of Aces High, but each of us are owed and deserve the right to be able to have our own personal opinions or views, and not be attacked as a "Representative of Aces High" , yet be looked at as just another player of the game who spews forth our own 2 cents of opinions, like everyone else on these boards.

is one reason, I posted earlier, my view of 99% of your squad is great, no quams.  I also posted past times there have been words, yet thats life......

just because 1 or 2 people say something or post their own personal view, does not mean that is what we teach, or impose on the people new to the game.

also, I posted something like it was a FEUD, seriously though, I don't know if it is or not,  everyone one has the right to agree to disagree about things.......

just like your squad, if they see something that they want to express an opinion about, well , they do it, and if someone jumps out at one of your squad members, everyone of you chime in, some more harsh than others. heck, hub, same goes for my squad The Damned, or anyone elses squad...

but as Morph says, what he post/says is his opinion/view / 2cents
well, just look at Ren in that same light, just because he says or thinks something, does not mean the squad he flys in thinks that way, and it does not mean that the Training staff of AH thinks that way or teaches players/tells players in training that that is how it is..........

this is merely 1 person( or 2, you said the 2 people) and the way they incvision the view of it all, with Lute's post, I see where it can be plausable in an indirect way on some parts........

but seriously, don't worry bout what others think, have fun, play your game, blow it all off...............life's to short to live in caution, life's to long not to live at all ---> Van Zant

hub   Blue Knights

WOW ... now if you were to convey this same message to Ren and he were to absorb it ... then you would have accomplished something. Maybe you should post your same thoughts, after quoting Ren, in the same thread that Ren tried to trash our whole squad.

Ren has tagged all of the BKs as the core problem of what is wrong with the community and the current state of AH-MA. Rather than single out who he has PERSONAL a problem with, he chooses to paint the whole squad with one brush. That is pretty much along the same lines as the Training crowd being painted with a broad brush too ... doesn't taste right ... does it ?
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."