Author Topic: The Blue Knights and you.  (Read 18560 times)

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
The Blue Knights and you.
« Reply #315 on: April 24, 2006, 12:54:20 PM »
Originally posted by mars01
The real Furb speaks the same gibberish too.  He calls it the queens English LOLH.

shut your bloody pie hole, or im gonna come over there and kick you in the bollocks you banana!

Originally posted by Schatzi
"Hello my friend. Please dont continue on without playing with me first. I like it a lot when you stroke my back like that."

Yeah.. thought you would love that...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 12:59:56 PM by Furball »
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline uvwpvW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #316 on: April 24, 2006, 01:08:17 PM »
Originally posted by mars01
You couldn't be more correct.  Please fell free to take Recon or any of us to the DA, god knows we all need the help.  :aok  Next time your on can you take me into the DA and help me get better?

So you guys are willing to fight in the DA, but not in the MA? I don’t care if you can out-fly me, as long as you at least try. Win or lose, as long as you fight you have my respect. Run, and you're just wasting my limited amount of spare time. Not a very nice thing to do.

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #317 on: April 24, 2006, 02:25:25 PM »
Bk's are cool. Fly like the devil. Always competetive. Pull funny country shift's. Tear up the bbs with their trolls. I don't see a problem here. Nothing to see here move on.:rolleyes:

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #318 on: April 24, 2006, 02:35:08 PM »
So you guys are willing to fight in the DA, but not in the MA?

Oh ... we are more than willing to fight in any arena ... just sound out where you are the next time you are in the MA ... I am sure one or more of us would be glad to go round and round with you.

Is uvwpvW you MA handle ?
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #319 on: April 24, 2006, 02:45:54 PM »
So you guys are willing to fight in the DA, but not in the MA? I don’t care if you can out-fly me, as long as you at least try. Win or lose, as long as you fight you have my respect. Run, and you're just wasting my limited amount of spare time. Not a very nice thing to do.

Get a clue newbe. LOLH:lol :rofl

Offline uvwpvW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #320 on: April 24, 2006, 03:17:23 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
So you guys are willing to fight in the DA, but not in the MA?

Oh ... we are more than willing to fight in any arena ... just sound out where you are the next time you are in the MA ... I am sure one or more of us would be glad to go round and round with you.

That was kinda my beef with Recon. He didn't fight. He shamefully ran from a 1-on-1, and that’s why I’m rather disappointed considering your reputation as a squad.

Originally posted by SlapShot
Is uvwpvW you MA handle ?

No it's Zrstorer. Look me up in the MA someday, I fly for Rooks.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 03:19:32 PM by uvwpvW »

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #321 on: April 24, 2006, 03:31:28 PM »
Originally posted by uvwpvW

No it's Zrstorer. Look me up in the MA someday, I fly for Rooks.

Hmmm, someone changed his name again :lol
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
« Reply #322 on: April 24, 2006, 03:31:39 PM »
Zrstorer, not to be picky and hung up on it, but...

he "ran" once, from a 1 vs 1 and you take that as a reason to say "all the BKs are running wussies"? Whoa, quite a leap IMHO. Maybe he was bingo ammo? Maybe he had to leave and wanted to RTB? Maybe he just didnt feel like fighting your plane type with his? Maybe his fuel was on fumes already?..... so many reasons out there....... and maybe he was running scared. But that doesnt neccessarily mean he does never engage a 1 vs 1 whatever odds, and i dont think it says anything about the BKs as a whole.

Just my 2ct.
21 is only half the truth.

Offline uvwpvW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #323 on: April 24, 2006, 03:39:16 PM »
Naw Schatzi, he was heading for one of our airfields and I intercepted him. Perhaps you're right about him not wanting to fight my plane, but then the question beckons: Why wouldn’t he fight a 1941 model 109 in his uber Spit16?

Offline uvwpvW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #324 on: April 24, 2006, 03:41:14 PM »
Your point about me berating the whole squad for one mans – misconduct, is dead on though, and I apologize.

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
« Reply #325 on: April 24, 2006, 03:49:38 PM »
Np.

Zrstorer, i stopped counting how often people "run" from me in HurrMk1, SpitMk1 or the likes...... Why would anyone not want to fight such a "presumably easy target - a girl in a 1939 plane"? Who knows :) - in a way i can understand - 'em Hurr1s are scary!.

My philosophy on that: Hey, if you dont want to fight me and prefer to fly somewhere else - your loss. Ill move on to merrier targets.
21 is only half the truth.

Offline plank

• Nickel Member
« Reply #326 on: April 24, 2006, 03:55:17 PM »
A couple of years ago they replaced the walnuts in many brands of Rocky Road ice cream with almonds. Yay almonds!

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #327 on: April 24, 2006, 03:55:52 PM »
Explain how a Spit16 that wants to run away from a Franz gets killed by said Franz?

What I am assuming (correct me if I am wrong, film would help) is that from your perspective he tried to get away from your 109F and other members of your team caught him and turned him so you could get the kill. In that case I contend it was not you he was trying to escape from but the crowd of red icons. An average pile-it in a 16 should be able to beat a superior stick in a 109F ('45 vs '41 as you said) in a even-up 1v1, but those very seldom happen in the MA these days, the horde from either side always seems to show up and spoil it.

Offline uvwpvW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #328 on: April 24, 2006, 04:29:28 PM »
He dragged me over to his field where he turned. I dodged his friends and killed him. Died shortly afterwards ... but with a smile on my face.

Offline uvwpvW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #329 on: April 24, 2006, 04:33:21 PM »
I might have film, but I have no way of posting it.