Author Topic: A victor has been announced in the Duke vs Eastwood bout!  (Read 267 times)

AG Sachsenberg

A victor has been announced in the Duke vs Eastwood bout!
« on: May 04, 2001, 01:07:00 PM »
It was a tough battle but the Duke came out on top.  Eastwood succumbing to a furious lobby of hay makers.  Eastwood using his jab and runner's mentality settled down for a long fight. Duke with his keen sense of wit and Hepburn in his corner volleyed insults to the Eastwood corner.

Duke finally getting pissed when Eastwood saying one of his corny lines, You feeling lucky punk?  Duke threw a horrific left right combo that stymied the Young Eastwood back 3 years in film making.  Eastwood reeling from the successive blows was saved by the bell.  And heard mumbling "Dumb corn fed mutha fuc**".  After 4 shots of JD, Duke was feeling frisky and sensing an early end to the promised 6 round fight by Don King.  

Eastwood came out swinging but failed to realize the Duke was feeling kinda frisky.  After slipping in a few hard blows Duke grabbed the young Eastwood and gave him a kiss on the cheek.  Eastwood totally dumb founded dropped his guard.  Duke sensing an increase pain in his bladder made short work of Eastwood with a series of Jibba Jabba's and right hooks.  Eastwood was counted out in the second round.

More to come as the story develops.

------------------

Verkaaft's mei Gwand `I foahr in himmel!
Sell my clothes I am going to Heaven!

[This message has been edited by AG Sachsenberg (edited 05-04-2001).]

Offline Kratzer

• Gold Member
      • http://www.luftjagerkorps.com/
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2001, 10:38:00 AM »
Pah! Blasphemer!

The Judges in the other thread score it 6 Eastwood, 2 Dook, 2 for Lee Marvin, and one vote I couldn't really determine...

Eastwood in a split decision!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2001, 10:44:00 AM »
If you count the Chad, Duke won, if you don't count chad, Clint won.  

AG Sachsenberg

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2001, 11:06:00 AM »

Originally posted by Ripsnort:
If you count the Chad, Duke won, if you don't count chad, Clint won.  

Baaah, lol.  Anys yous wize guys wan step outside fer a scrapp?

Da duek wan fare an skware